Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to Change your life to be how you want

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Some things about us we can't change, like our looks obviously.
I want to point to what many of us are missing in this forum and why we don't get anywhere: Our habits.

Building habits and doing things as a part of your routine in life is what leads you towards getting where you want in life and mastering a skill.
Sure it won't help you get women cause blackpill, but this will help us all lead better lives in the way we want them to (where we have actual control).

Just like a whore who has a habit of sleeping around, it becomes part of what they are, so when they get married, they are still whores and will cheat (our modern culture).
If you sit all day on the computer spending hours on this forum or just rotting, it will become a part of who you are.

My advice to changing habits:
1) Add 1 new (small) you want. Do that one habit consistantly at the same time of the day everyday (no breaks), and do this religiously for 21 days straight. This will the become a habit.
2) When you want to add another habit, do this after the 21 days of the first habit and add it and repeat the cycle.
3) For removing habits, be reasonable and limit it. Like for example, if you want to fap or drink less, measure how much you drink or fap in a week. Decrease the dosage of the dose moderately, and then allow yourself only that much (maybe 10-20% decrease). Keep track properly. Do them one at a time and do it for 21 days, and then decrease it percentage wise again and repeat.

NOTE: BE METICULOUS AND VERY STRICT WITH THE GOALS YOU SET. THEY SHOULD BE EASY TO ACHIEVE AND NOT MUCH TO CHANGE, BUT OVER TIME IT ADDS UP.

I hope this helps you guys

Last edited:
I will try nofapmaxxing. Today is day 1.

I will try nofapmaxxing. Today is day 1.
Try decreasing the amount you do over time, don't just be like I'm stopping right now, cause you will end up doing it and then just go back to fapping. The idea is building new habits.
Good read. Needed to hear this tbh.
Good luck bro

Try decreasing the amount you do over time, don't just be like I'm stopping right now, cause you will end up doing it and then just go back to fapping. The idea is building new habits.

Good luck bro
Yes I've been decreasing it, too. Just fapped once today and not gonna do it twice like I did yesterday.

Building propensities and getting things done as a piece of your everyday practice in life is the thing that drives you towards getting where you need throughout everyday life and acing an aptitude.

Sure it won't assist you with getting ladies to cause blackpill, however, this will help every one of us have better existences in the manner we need them to (where we have real control).

Much the same as a prostitute who has a propensity for dozing around, it turns out to be a piece of what they are, so when they get hitched, they are still prostitutes and will cheat (our cutting edge culture).

On the off chance that you sit the entire day on the PC going through hours on this gathering or simply spoiling, it will end up being a piece of what your identity is.

My recommendation to evolving propensities:

1) Add 1 new (little) you need. Do that one propensity consistently simultaneously of the day regular (no breaks), and do this strictly for 21 days in a row. This will become a propensity.

2) When you need to include another propensity, do this after the 21 days of the principal propensity and include it and rehash the cycle.

3) For expelling propensities, be sensible and restrict it. Like for instance, in the event that you need to fap or drink less, measure the amount you drink or fap in seven days. Lessening the measurement of the portion decently, and afterward permit yourself just that much (perhaps 10-20% abatement). Keep track appropriately. Do them each in turn and do it for 21 days, and afterward decline it rate astute again and rehash.

NOTE: BE METICULOUS AND VERY STRICT WITH THE GOALS YOU SET. THEY SHOULD BE EASY TO ACHIEVE AND NOT MUCH TO CHANGE, BUT OVER TIME IT ADDS UP.

I trust this causes you all

Building propensities and getting things done as a piece of your everyday practice in life is the thing that drives you towards getting where you need throughout everyday life and acing an aptitude.

Sure it won't assist you with getting ladies to cause blackpill, however, this will help every one of us have better existences in the manner we need them to (where we have real control).

Much the same as a prostitute who has a propensity for dozing around, it turns out to be a piece of what they are, so when they get hitched, they are still prostitutes and will cheat (our cutting edge culture).

On the off chance that you sit the entire day on the PC going through hours on this gathering or simply spoiling, it will end up being a piece of what your identity is.

My recommendation to evolving propensities:

1) Add 1 new (little) you need. Do that one propensity consistently simultaneously of the day regular (no breaks), and do this strictly for 21 days in a row. This will become a propensity.

2) When you need to include another propensity, do this after the 21 days of the principal propensity and include it and rehash the cycle.

3) For expelling propensities, be sensible and restrict it. Like for instance, in the event that you need to fap or drink less, measure the amount you drink or fap in seven days. Lessening the measurement of the portion decently, and afterward permit yourself just that much (perhaps 10-20% abatement). Keep track appropriately. Do them each in turn and do it for 21 days, and afterward decline it rate astute again and rehash.

I trust this causes you all

:waitwhat:

Impossible without full drive vr

suicide
respawn
repeat