Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How to cause errors in female NPC code: part 1

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Fem NPC: "Women are not sex-objects. Stop thinking of us as mere objects for your sexual release, to be acted upon. We contribute far more to mankind than just sex. Stop sexualizing us. It isn't all about sex. There is more to us than sex."

Based Blackpiller: "Feminism has empowered women:
  • to have fewer children, later, so third-world immigration is used to boost the fertility rate;
  • to vote for open borders thus changing the demographics of their lands."
Fem NPC: "You're just a virgin incel who can't get sex from a woman. Maybe if you treated women better, you might be able to get laid."

Based Blackpiller: "Why is your immediate go-to to think about how I can't get sex from a woman. Women are more than just sex-objects, right?"

Fem NPC: *BAD GATEWAY: Please contact your system administrator *

Feminists are synths

Holes will always use sex in their arguments.
Always

They have nothing else to use against men, we are smarter, faster etc..

All they do is they attack your sexuality which is something they have power of.

How about you actually get a job and stop ascending from janitor to "my husband works and nasa and im at home with the kids" type bullshit.

Jesus, I can't wait until advanced AI sexbots renders them obsolete.

Fem NPC: "Women are not sex-objects. Stop thinking of us as mere objects for your sexual release, to be acted upon. We contribute far more to mankind than just sex. Stop sexualizing us. It isn't all about sex. There is more to us than sex."

• to have fewer children, later, so third-world immigration is used to boost the fertility rate;
Fem NPC: "You're just a virgin incel who can't get sex from a woman. Maybe if you treated women better, you might be able to get laid."

Based Blackpiller: "Why is your immediate go-to to think about how I can't get sex from a woman. Women are more than just sex-objects, right?"

LMAAAOOO

This is a great play and also a great strawman.

Holes dont have brains

They are literally just sexual holes

Holes will always use sex in their arguments.
Arguint with holes 2

npc = forced meme by R9k tranny enablers

women have literally nothing to offer but a stinky hole.

Nah. They'll just call in the White Knight Army if you argue with them too much, these days.

I read it wrong tbh

Thought you said cuckit made you hate "them" meaning foids

I can see why literally would be a :soy: word though
Notgonnalietobehonesttobehonest

They don't have the ability to perform any kind of self reflection so pointing out their hypocrisy is useless

>Implying women care about logic

Nice try though mate.

Foids always revert to virgin and incel as insults because sex is the only thing they have.

Attachments

• SxBLwMj (1).png
    SxBLwMj (1).png
    247.6 KB · Views: 80

:lul::lul:

Most people aren’t really alive and are just programs within this matrix,they don’t really have emotions or consciousness

Based blackpiller = stfu and suck my dick and make me a sandwich