Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to catfish some simp into buying me skins

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★★★★
Download 3

want this icon rly bad how do i scam some bluepilled cuck simp and where do i look for them and how do i larp as e girl.

no one tried catfishing simps i guess :(

I would say change your username like @nice_try did but iirc you can't do that in league.
idk play support and just use text chat to pretend to be a girl until a simp offers to play with you.

voice changer have female Avi. ideally female name too but probably too late for that.

league allows to change it tbh what names do those e whores use :lul:
idk. I have used a female user name of Daisy in world of Warcraft with blood elf character and used to have simps help me level up :feelsdevil:. You could probably do something similar. Like egirl955 or roseGirl923 type of name.

league allows to change it tbh what names do those e whores use :lul:
Straight up just put a random female name as your user name. Most women are retarded and do shit like that so simps would actually believe it:lul:

Straight up just put a random female name as your user name. Most women are retarded and do shit like that so simps would actually believe it:lul:
Will try might try guilt triping or something le" my parents kicking me out" or something like that kek

idk. I have used a female user name of Daisy in world of Warcraft with blood elf character and used to have simps help me level up :feelsdevil:. You could probably do something similar. Like egirl955 or roseGirl923 type of name.
Screenshot 20211204 114827 Discord
btw do i be blunt and ask for skins or does itflow in naturally

View attachment 540873btw do i be blunt and ask for skins or does itflow in naturally
naturally would probably work better but require more time investment and you may still need to try a few matches so the simps actually get bit attached to you. blunt could work but is very luck based and so it could take dozens or hundred messages even and you might get reported for spam. Naturally is preferred even if it will take more time upfront .

Huh so you're a fellow jinx enjoyer i see, can relate after arcane came out. don't think the icon is that great, if it were from adult jinx then sure as hell.

Simping can be a hit or miss to be honest, you could try talking to some guys who have lots of skins and asking for matches. praising them and whatnot, will take more time than it's worth i think. if you did whatever gig you may make more money than that.

I came up with two ideas:

1. Post on some LOL subreddit "It's really hard to play League when you're a girl, everyone is sexist :(" and just wait for the comments. Find someone who's rich and exploit him.:feelshmm:

2.Find some gay community/guild or whatever LOL has. Then start Chadfishing them. Gays basement dwellers are just as desperate as the straight ones, but they're bound to have more money.:feelshmm:

‘Teehee’ Wonder if any cucks will fall for this.
does it look fake :lul::lul:?
I came up with two ideas:

1. Post on some LOL subreddit "It's really hard to play League when you're a girl, everyone is sexist :(" and just wait for the comments. Find someone who's rich and exploit him.:feelshmm:

2.Find some gay community/guild or whatever LOL has. Then start Chadfishing them. Gays basement dwellers are just as desperate as the straight ones, but they're bound to have more money.:feelshmm:
holy that could actually work ty sir

Huh so you're a fellow jinx enjoyer i see, can relate after arcane came out. don't think the icon is that great, if it were from adult jinx then sure as hell.

Simping can be a hit or miss to be honest, you could try talking to some guys who have lots of skins and asking for matches. praising them and whatnot, will take more time than it's worth i think. if you did whatever gig you may make more money than that.
pretty sure my "custom title" says why i like this icon :D

I would say change your username like @nice_try did but iirc you can't do that in league.
idk play support and just use text chat to pretend to be a girl until a simp offers to play with you.

Use telegram, whatsapp then make a profile on sites like back page, ebay. Say sexchat and naked pics, videos etc in exchange for amazon vouchers or what ever currency you want.

Browse the web and download videos, pics, voice messages of some slut. Use that media to trap your victim(s)

You good to go, easy as pie

I was gonna start playing league again til I saw they auto filter the N slur now. Noped right out.
Gaming is basically dead.