Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to bypass youtube censorship in search results?

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
★★★★
about a year or two ago youtube decided to make certain search terms only provide videos from "verified" youtube channels, and it goes on and on and on, you will never get an unverified yt channel/video from your search for example; covid, aliens, 9/11, incel, flat earth, politicians (trump, biden, clinton, etc), women's rights, so on and so on. Is there anyway to bypass this because it's annoying as fuck and I can't take it anymore. :kys:

Don’t use jewtube

I find using "site:youtube.com search term" on google search can help reveal hard to find videos such as incel content, the algorithm is a little less strict on there as it conflicts with their search service interests.

I find using "site:youtube.com search term" on google search can help reveal hard to find videos such as incel content, the algorithm is a little less strict on there as it conflicts with their search service interests.
thanks brother you're hero

thanks brother you're hero

Same many tanks :feelsaww:
It's still far from perfect however and turns up a lot of junk, I think youtube/google has been pressured from above to do something about the "incel problem" and make it harder for incels to find content and each other. Another method is to sort by upload date and week/month/year on youtube to find new content before it drops off the algorithms radar.

Then there's the Simple YouTube Age Restriction Bypass tampermonkey script to bypass the google age verification check as many of these videos are age walled here in Europe and jewgoogle wants your ID or card to verify.

Last edited:
You can search specific sites within search engines by using the operator:

Code:
site:youtube.com Some Video I Want To See

EDIT: nevermind its already shared above. So here's another tip. Use invidious to bypass other types of censorship such as age or region restrictions.

Last edited: