Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How to blackpill a Chad

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Chads are only successful with women because of their looks. Using this common knowledge, it is possible for us to blackpill a chad.
If you see a chad In a happy, loving relationship with a woman, just tell him that she is only with him because of his looks, not his personality. He would probably open his eyes, and realize that his gf doesn't love him for his personality, she is only in love with his physical appearance.

Chads are only successful with women because of their looks. Using this common knowledge, it is possible for us to blackpill a chad.
If you see a chad In a happy, loving relationship with a woman, just tell him that she is only with him because of his looks, not his personality. He would probably open his eyes, and realize that his gf doesn't love him for his personality, she is only in love with his physical appearance.
Majority of men...just wanna fuck bitches...lmao...only those men who dnt have massive selections of FOIDS to fuck would care about what a FOID thinks...so long as he is getting ass or mouth from her.

nigga what are u babbling about :lul: take a look at this goofy ass clown @BrettyBoy

I'm pretty sure most already know that. Chads aren't bluepilled like normies and soyfags. What do you think women are constantly complementing them on?

They already know this

Why would they give a shit? Waste of time

Chad knows women don’t like him because of his personality

I'm pretty sure most already know that. Chads aren't bluepilled like normies and soyfags. What do you think women are constantly complementing them on?

they dont care. if I were chad I wouldnt care either

If you see a chad In a happy, loving relationship with a woman, just tell him that she is only with him because of his looks, not his personality.

While it's true, it won't make an iota of difference because Chad gets the women he wants, and the women are hypnotized into thinking Chad has a good personality.

it's like throwing a bucket of fresh water into the sea and then hoping the sea would lose it's saltiness.

The things women talk to chad about. Is not the same as when they speak to incels....energy doesn't match

chad doesn't know about the blackpill because it doesn't affect him. he wouldn't care about an ideology/philosophy that he has no reason to care for, because he can have fun with women instead.

Most Chads are self aware, unlike most incels.

They already know this
I'm not talking about all Chad's. I am referring to the Chad's that are in relationships, not the ones that are just hooking up

you tell him the truth foids are just using you for looks

Your looks ARE your personality.

Chad just has to exist to get free sex
Shit...HTNs are creeping in that category too...it's getting rougher and rougher for sub 5 males....the pinnacle of the pyramid needs to cease to exist for us to move up

Chad doesn't need to gaslight himself or constantly try to change his views and personality to get what he wants.
Kinda sus comment right there, fakecels were banned from from what I was told

Every guy I meet who is in a relationship of some kind married or just girlfriend boyfriend. I mention to him that women don't like me because of my piss poor genetics. And I mentioned to them because they Tall ,good looking and financially stable to a lesser extent. I mentioned that it is the only reason why they are in a relationship. If they were my height or as ugly as I was. They would still be virgins as I am.

Every guy I meet who is in a relationship of some kind married or just girlfriend boyfriend. I mention to him that women don't like me because of my piss poor genetics. And I mentioned to them because they Tall ,good looking and financially stable to a lesser extent. I mentioned that it is the only reason why they are in a relationship. If they were my height or as ugly as I was. They would still be virgins as I am.
Did they agree with you?