Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how to big city cels cope?

copemaxx9002

copemaxx9002

Overlord
★★★★★
i went to a big city and it was just constant normie mogging and i thought violent people were going to mug me.

it was also loud and obnoxious as fuck.

If I lived further away, my chances of getting a decent job would be even more diminished than they are now.

If I lived further away, my chances of getting a decent job would be even more diminished than they are now.
i just was about to have a heart attack walking through there. so fucking loud and obnoxious.

I guess you can fill your soul with some hometown pride if it's a historic city like Boston or NYC...

That's something, at least.

I guess you can fill your soul with some hometown pride if it's a historic city like Boston or NYC...

That's something, at least.
nyc chicago and a lot of the big cities are going to shit because no one can handle the shit goverment and the rise of """""violent criminals"""" any white with a brain left.