Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to become NT?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Can you train yourself to become NT? Will binge watching The Office and capeshit movies make you NT? Discuss :feelsokman:

i've tried, you can't. cannot change dna+gene infuenced behaviors

I've tried it and can fake it a bit for a short time. But it burns you out fast

No. You can try faking a persona like normies do. Pick up social cues in a group and replicate what gives positive reaction. Autism makes it impossible to understand the unwritten normie social rules.

No. You can try faking a persona like normies do. Pick up social cues in a group and replicate what gives positive reaction. Autism makes it impossible to understand the unwritten normie social rules.
I tried but I can't. I'm not autistic but actual autists are better at pretending to be NT than I am :lul:

It's exhausting trying to pretend to be NT but if I have any sort of success it makes me feel good for a moment then it's back to feeling down about being an awkward and anxious loner for most of my life

Last edited:
"Both GAD65 and GAD67 experience significant downregulation in cases of autism. In a comparison of autistic versus control brains, GAD65 and GAD67 experienced a downregulation average of 50% in parietal and cerebellar cortices of autistic brains.[26] Cerebellar Purkinje cells also reported a 40% downregulation, suggesting that affected cerebellar nuclei may disrupt output to higher order motor and cognitive areas of the brain.[18]"

GAD65 and GAD67 are enzymes that help break glutamate into GABA. They also have other tasks, like creating insulin.

Shinohe et al. (2006) reported that serum glutamate levels were significantly higher in adult subjects with autism (N=18) than in healthy control subjects (N=19). Social subscale scores on the ADI-R were correlated with glutamate (I.e., higher serum glutamate associated with poorer social ability).

The treatment? Stop eating carbs, completely. It may not "cure" your autism but it will decrease glutamate and higher glutamate is associated with poorer social ability. It makes sense, since alcohol is NMDA glutamate receptor antagonist, so it makes glutamate unable to bind to the glutamate receptors. The result? Drunk people are social, they have less inhibitions etc.

I can pretend to be NT around normies if I'm comfortable enough and they never suspect a thing but if I'm around niggers they know I'm not nt right off the bat

You develop the NT personality by being social from childhood on and being treated well by others.
If you got bullied or disrespected a lot in your childhood, you developed a antisocial personality and it’s nearly impossible to overcome it.

You will have to act like someone you are not (pretend) in order to fit in.

I've tried it and can fake it a bit for a short time. But it burns you out fast
I worked as a waiter years ago and could talk to anybody at the time
Tried to go back to that work a few years after and was a total wreck

Just need constant exposure to humans basically
And the necessity for a paycheck