Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to become Chad

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/dating_advice/comments/rmlhnk/i_dont_want_to_be_a_the_provider_guy_can_i_change/hpn5cno/

Jfl these :soy::redpill: faggots are a caricature. Quote from me a few days ago:

They're even trying to do it to normies via all the bluepilled dating "advice" that gets regurgitated on social media shitholes like tiktok or reddit: just dress better (= buy 20 different sets of designer clothes like a woman), just get a new haircut every week, just buy a $100 bottle of cologne, and by the way have you heard of Kpop? Might as well Kpopmaxx and buy cosmetics too. In essence: just spend money and you will get laid. Of course none of this works, but normies eat it up like butter :feelshaha:

Just spend $50k on Schlomo & Co fashion products and you can become Chad inkwell :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

They always write paragraphs without actually saying anything jfl

"le be confident and shower and wear clothes"
Yeah, thanks.

Why do redpillers care so much about confidence? 90% of people are confident: why do they think it will make them stand out?

They always write paragraphs without actually saying anything jfl

"le be confident and shower and wear clothes"
Yeah, thanks.
also just spend thousands of dollars on clothes and shower 5-10 times a day
Why do redpillers care so much about confidence? 90% of people are confident: why do they think it will make them stand out?
A tall guy/chad is obviously gonna be confident.
If a short/ugly guy is confident everyone will tell he's just acting and pretending so they'll never respect him and call him a "douche"

tall guy/chad being confident= "wow confidence is so hot I love confident guys teehee"
short/ugly guy being confident= "ewwww so douchy I hate douchy guys"

just be confident males !!

so we can steal your money :feelstrash::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Confidence is a product of experience. An incel who has been chronically rejected and excluded his entire life can’t just suddenly flick a switch and become “confident”

Confidence is a product of experience. An incel who has been chronically rejected and excluded his entire life can’t just suddenly flick a switch and become “confident”
This

Only thing that slightly matters out of what this "fuccboi" said is gym. Rest is common sense. :lul::lul::lul::lul:

I followed your advice and still ended up in jail.

Just spend $50k on Schlomo & Co fashion products and you can become Chad inkwell :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Clothesmaxxing is just signaling that you would make a good beta provider because you're ultra rich. Looksmaxxing by going to the gym works for almost chadlites or chadlites who improve themselves and go from a 7/10 to an 8/10. Looksmaxxing as uggo is like buying pic related and thinking you can modify it to race modern sports cars. It's an inferior car. Even if you change the engine you're limited by the space beneath the hood. Then there's the areodynamics of that shitbox and that it would fall apart at extreme speeds.
maxresdefault.jpg

Because it's not a thing you can measure. They love to peddle mystic nonsense like religion, karma, 6 th sense, bad vibes. etc

LMFAO- speechless@ this :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill: gobbledy goo

Ignorant beyond there comprehension.