Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How to become an alpha male overnight

imagine how many sub5s who will try to copy it will become laughing stock for women and normies.

high value alpha male

Cant believe this guy still makes videos till this day
About the same three topics, single mothers, frame and why being over 50 is actually cool guys!

profit off insecurity

Jfl imagine caring about what some used up smelly fesikh bitches think of you
I do believe there's some truth to what they say, but they fabricate everything, lie and give false hope. I used to be really nervous, but they helped me learn some confidence, however, I theorise this actually made some people hate me more.

used to be really nervous, but they helped me learn some confidence, however, I theorise this actually made some people hate me more.
being ugly and invisible is better than being ugly and hated. less people will fuck with you and cause problems. comfy life being invisible imo I should've learned to appreciate it earlier:feelscomfy:

1. when you walk by a girl, step on her
2. don't sit on chairs, sit on girls
3. flash foids your alpha smile while you steal their wallets
4. leap enthusiastically into your rape van, so that everyone can see your confidence and pride
5. keep an erect posture. unless foids are ugly enough that it forces you to have a flaccid posture
6. don't walk, run. don't run, walk
7. body language is a myth. to express what you feel when you are talking to a foid, your hands should not be waving around, they should be coiled around her throat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back