Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope How to be the epitome of Asian masculinity

no gym for your height

having useless muscles = a man. You are a peacock, a court jester if you need to show off useless muscle

Last edited:
>chad gives you chad advice

>chad gives you chad advice
"chad" lmao this guy is subhuman. 0 harmony, short (5'6), asian, recessed
he's just in shape (easily achievable for a 5'6 guy)

"chad" lmao this guy is subhuman. 0 harmony, short (5'6), asian, recessed
he's just in shape (easily achievable for a 5'6 guy)
Well spoken, good education, Chinese jawline, NT enough to run a YT channel, muscular

Unless hes a literal midget you can’t argue this guy is a coping Incel

Well spoken, good education, Chinese jawline, NT enough to run a YT channel, muscular

Unless hes a literal midget you can’t argue this guy is a coping Incel
You have no clue how low Asian male smv is in the west

This guy is a half white chang and he struggles

This guy is a half white chang and he struggles

He lacks sex appeal for OLD. I'd bet on my life he would slay irl if he was NT and was more nichemaxxed. It's either kpopmaxxed asians or masc samuraimaxxed changs that do well on OLD

Asians cant compete with white/black/latino guys no matter even if they have muscles or kungfu or whatever shit because they lack the physical intimidating appearance and viciousness of other races.

As an asian myself, I always never understand why coping ricebros try to even mascmaxx.

Ricecels need to use their high iq to dominate other races instead of using physical attributes.

I mean youre not gonna beat up an Anuel AA or El Alfa or a Drake unless youre literally Bruce Lee, and then even he would get beat up if his nonasian opponents knew martial arts as well:dafuckfeels:

He still looks subhuman.

Nobody should have to spend "extra" time building aesthetic muscles. Even so, look at his bones, he has the frame to make muscles look nice and either roids up or has the bio chemistry to build muscle well/quickly.

Still below average looks. I dunno, after seeing so many of these physiques they are starting to look strange and inhuman to me, like those phatasses with the butt implants.

Ricecels need to use their high iq to dominate other races instead of using physical attributes.
They need to cut down on their numbers and do what jews did. Infiltrate other countries with their high IQ (not saying kikes are smart btw) and conquer that way.

Isn't that an oxymoron?

Is he really 5’6? Damn.

Speaking about being a warrior, meanwhile a homeless chad can bang women np :feelsthink:

What did I even watch. I also watched the frog ordering a cold ice starbucks coffee.

Depressing to see that the more "masculinity" is disrespected and ridiculed the more men obsess over it and try to be a reificated inauthentic version of it be it physically or mentally.