Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to be happy?

A

Autismcel420

Greycel
How can i be happyvwith my life. All i do is go to school, go home gaming. Sleep and all over again.

Will the only thing in my life change from school to work.

Because if it is. I dont want it.

be good looking and tall

Throw away your video games and get an outdoor hobby.

"Going out" might sound like a Normie advice but believe me it has many other benifits. Go out for a jog in park for eg.

"Going out" might sound like a Normie advice but believe me it has many other benifits. Go out for a jog in park for eg.
Yep, i go out almost everyday and walk like for 4-5km. Also do it in day light in order to get Vitamin D, and not only after sunset. Staying home all day will get you even more depressed. In my capital city there are few huge parks lit one in the centre of the city and it's really pleasant to have a walk there, it's made to look like a forrest :feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:

Except I get mogged by zoomer chads :feelshaha:

Inject dopamine and oxytocin to brain

Lot of the guys younger than me (22 yo) are taller than me (172cm) . Oftentimes they be very tall kek, some 16-17 yo tallfags

Go at a time when it's less crowded, and keep your gaze down lest you accidentally see a Stacy/couple and your walk is ruined

Opiates, or respawn.