Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to be famous in 2017

P

Panda

Banned
-
cute teen makes an innocent video singing on her imac webcam to a keyboard fill and drum loop.
uploads to youtube. insta 5.6 million views. 

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI&t=27s&index=2&list=FLsCbmZ0YF-K2eGuTYi1X--Q[/video]

meanwhile incels are going mad due to a lifetime of forced isolation.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xkszrpyrd0&list=FLsCbmZ0YF-K2eGuTYi1X--Q&index=9[/video]

Nature is cruel

she has pics with her chad bf on instagram

Have a vagina theory.

She deserves it tho. She is pretty and cute.

Anyone would want her as wife.

Does it get more real than this?

Second video is quality content

Panda said:
meanwhile incels are going mad due to a lifetime of forced isolation.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xkszrpyrd0&list=FLsCbmZ0YF-K2eGuTYi1X--Q&index=9[/video]

Nature is cruel

instead of lay down and rotting this man is laying down and rolling. we were wrong all along. we are supposed to LAY DOWN AND ROLL

Read the description.

[font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]if u read this ur cool :)
the reason I made this music video was to actually help myself. on the day i made this, my hair was greasy, my skin was bad, i had nothing to wear, and i didn't want to leave bed. i had just woken up in this video and you can definitely tell (lol)  i felt really ugly but realized that it's perfectly okay to feel that way/have those types of days.
the song is about a relationship i had where i felt I needed to be the perfect girl for another person.. whether that's wearing makeup, doing my hair, wearing things they like, or even changing the way i speak/WHEN i speak.
so,
i felt that the only way i could make this video was to have a lot of fun looking disgusting and not caring at all ! it's okay to have flaws and it's okay to embrace them and it's okay to be silly and stupid. you all might already know this, but i'm happy that i know this now[/font]

Fuck this entitled cunt.

This song is a banger though ngl.

I wanna tap that prime poon.

wow, I hate females so much it's not even funny.

St.Tropez said:

she deserves fame because she's pretty and cute?

How to succeed in life with no effort whatsoever: Be female.

Probably makes 200k a year from wk beta orbiting faggots on Patreon.

St.Tropez said:

Thoughts like this are what give them power.

I'd definitely marry the hell out of her, but saying that she deserves it because she's attractive is bluepilled af.

Minjaze said:
Thoughts like this are what give them power.

I'd definitely marry the hell out of her, but saying that she deserves it because she's attractive is bluepilled af.

How you look determines what you are. 

Whenever I look at her I get positive emotions,she is offering me value just by existing. It is why she deserves all the good things in live. 
Good looking people have good genes and need to be given tools to succeed it is only natural.

Framecel222 said:
Read the description.

Fuck this entitled cunt.

This song is a banger though ngl.

The description reads so fucking calculated like it was written by her social media agency and trying very hard to appeal to the retarded feel good mindset of Norm culture. It's also really easy to tell that it's a completely calculated and  thought-out version of her "ugly" self, still highlighting the right features to generate a certain image of approachable weakness in the hive-minded head of moronic normtards.

modus_coperandi said:
The description reads so fucking calculated like it was written by her social media agency and trying very hard to appeal to the retarded feel good mindset of Norm culture. It's also really easy to tell that it's a completely calculated and  thought-out version of her "ugly" self, still highlighting the right features to generate a certain image of approachable weakness in the hive-minded head of moronic normtards.

I think in 2017 it pretty much happens automatically. Normies have adapted to.the normie social media game. I dont think they even need to think about those things. 
It is like a master swordsman who simply can read opponent by feel,he doesn't really think about moving sideways he just does it. 

Especially an attractive girl must already be master of sociality,she has been doing this since she was like 3-4. Compared to incel she has more social experience in one day than our entire life. 

Its over for us.

St.Tropez said:
I think in 2017 it pretty much happens automatically. Normies have adapted to.the normie social media game. I dont think they even need to think about those things. 
It is like a master swordsman who simply can read opponent by feel,he doesn't really think about moving sideways he just does it. 

Especially an attractive girl must already be master of sociality,she has been doing this since she was like 3-4. Compared to incel she has more social experience in one day than our entire life. 

Its over for us.

And you admitted just one post before that you voluntarily joined the ranks of her "Victims". The fact that you seem to be completely self-aware while doing it makes it even worse IMO.

St.Tropez said:

Yeah no thanks. Would pump and dump though.

modus_coperandi said:
And you admitted just one post before that you voluntarily joined the ranks of her "Victims". The fact that you seem to be completely self-aware while doing it makes it even worse IMO.

I watched the video once and yeah I contributed to her success. But it is not a big deal imo. And you guys watched it as well and.have her money/fame as well. 

They arent really self aware idk,I think it is like possivly self aware,I am not really sure about it. 

What do you think? I think they must be aware on some.level just not maybe conscious. 

But yeah the description of.the video trully is next level normie.game.disgust,I felt sick reading it. 
(I didnt read the description initially)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back