Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How to avoid seeing normies dropping blackpills everywhere?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42216
  • Start date
Deleted member 42216

Deleted member 42216

emotionlesscel
-
I love being alone, as I have accepted that it is my fate and destiny. I don't want to be bothered by normies. They keep invading my life, destroying the harmony and peace of my life. They keep suggesting me to “touch grass” as if I've never done it. Everytime, I go outside for a little bit of refreshment, normies keep dropping unsolicited blackpills everywhere -- normies freely roaming with their gf holding hands, chads kissing their gf, normie having fun with their friends, etc. It not like I'm ever going to be in their position. Going outside is meaningless for me, as I get more disappointed than being happier.

You just can't. I was walking to my grandmother house and a random dude talking with other two dudes, said to the tall dude next to the short one. "Don't stand close to him, don't be mean. poor him" dude was like 6'1 and the other was like 5'7. And i was like WTF, how can someone escape the blackpill? I was not even paying that much attention and this dude was making fun of the mogging of the short dude

I know the feeling. I feel an Intense Bitterness and Disgust simply being around young sexually Desirable foids, knowing that they will never be Attracted to Me.

You just can't. I was walking to my grandmother house and a random dude talking with other two dudes, said to the tall dude next to the short one. "Don't stand close to him, don't be mean. poor him" dude was like 6'1 and the other was like 5'7. And i was like WTF, how can someone escape the blackpill? I was not even paying that much attention and this dude was making fun of the mogging of the short dude
Many normies/humans are sadistic creatures who take pleasure in putting down others in the efforts to enhance their own social standing

Many normies/humans are sadistic creatures who take pleasure in putting down others in the efforts to enhance their own social standing
This shit happens everywhere and it's the most basic form of putting you "in your place" and what's the correct response here? None, been ther done that and you can't say shit to make a comeback. You either take it like a good cuck or go full monkey mode and have a "napoleon complex" really makes one mad this shitty life

This shit happens everywhere and it's the most basic form of putting you "in your place" and what's the correct response here? None, been ther done that and you can't say shit to make a comeback. You either take it like a good cuck or go full monkey mode and have a "napoleon complex" really makes one mad this shitty life
Best is to keep your interaction with others to a minimum, and dont give them a reaction when they try to pull something like that.

Eventually they will just ignore you, and if you can manage to find success in life somehow, you can find peace in the fact that you are doing better than them.

I get around it by only going out at night or when it's cold/rainy. I've learned the best time to go to stores as well so I have minimal interaction. I often don't see a soul besides cashier's for days but I've gone neet too

normies drop the oofy doofy pill everywhere