Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"How to avoid incels/nice guys" Here's how to further demonize shy men.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/7irowz/advice_on_avoiding_the_more_dangerous_incelsnice/

First off, the two are comparable but not the same. Nice guys believe that the only reason they're not getting any romantic success is because they're "too nice". This is of course a delusion, because women do like guys who are genuinely nice and not just acting nice to compensate for being ugly.

Incels are different in that they acknowledge their ugliness, know that women do not find them sexually attractive, and act accordingly. Just as they learn that they are not entitled to a woman's attention or affection if she doesn't find him attractive, nor is she entitled to his attention or affection. An incel is the least likely person to push boundaries.

Most rapes and sexual abuses are not done by incels. They're not by normal men who have female friends that they've grown attached to, that get hurt that their love is not reciprocated so they have to act it out. Or they're done by men just looking to hook up at a club or bar so they push the boundaries of any semi-drunk woman (or roofie them). Incels typically don't hang around a lot of women or are friends with them, and therefore is the least likely to harm women out of the other two.

In this thread, a lot of the traits they describe when claiming to describe incels are actually what you use to describe failed normies or actual sexual predators. I'm just going to go through some of the comments and share these:

One of the first signs that can be noticed with these types of men and many other abusers is the way they continually push your boundaries or completely ignore them.

This can be something as subtle as them constantly invading your personal space despite attempts to create distance.
Or it can be something more overt like pushiness for sex despite repeatedly saying no or otherwise refusing advances.

Sounds like something a normie would do at a frat party when he's with a girl that's drunk.

Given that most incels are incredibly aware of how women view them, incels are the least likely to attempt to cross boundaries like this. Nice guys are incels in denial, but are different in that they feel entitled to women just because they're nice. Incels acknowledge that physical appearance is the only thing that dictates whether or not they're worthy of a woman's attention, so this really doesn't apply.

Watch out for the ones who are passive aggressive, put themselves down, and have a peculiar sense of entitlement regarding your time and attention.

Way to cast every man with self-esteem issues as a potential creep. Regardless, incels are less likely to demonstrate all of these qualities because they know that they are only entitled to a woman's time and attention if she finds him sexually attractive.

I could go on and on, but generally the only things they state are signs of an incel are things that most normie men they encounter in their everyday lives do. Just because you acknowledge you're sexually unattractive to women, doesn't necessarily mean that you're going to end up entitled to a woman's attention, the exact opposite actually.

Oh, and if you want proof that this behaviour is not what's done by incels, here's a quote from OP herself, who dated a good-looking guy who turned out to be a creep:

My ex stalker was very handsome and well-groomed. Didn’t stop him from struggling with girls due to his abusive and rapey behaviour.

Doubt the dude struggled with girls if he still ended up her ex.

Yeah, an actual incel would be too afraid to even approach a woman, let alone do any of the things they mentioned.

The "put themselves down" comment is what especially irked me. It goes to show that women outright enforce the "creep" stereotype commonly applied to virgin men. It's a disgusting mentality that lead to our bitterness towards women in the first place.

Minjaze said:
Yeah, an actual incel would be too afraid to even approach a woman, let alone do any of the things they mentioned.

The "put themselves down" comment is what especially irked me. It goes to show that women outright enforce the "creep" stereotype commonly applied to virgin men. It's a disgusting mentality that lead to our bitterness towards women in the first place.

It amazes me how these women are the very same women who claim that men need to "Open up emotionally" and "seek therapy and help for their mental health issues", but once a man actually has self-esteem problems they throw him under the bus.

Im curious as to how incels are " abusers" when most of us are lonely virgins, also the fact that most rapes are conducted by somebody the female knows. And most incels have little to zero interaction with the opposite gender.

Its easier for bullies to attack Incels if they dehumanise them as much as possible, its the same sort of thing as when people make justifications for insulting/attacking someone. aka " they deserved it " .

I am not a rapist and I do not take advantage of people. That being said, no women hang out with me so whatever this new advice about "avoiding incels" is doesn't really make any difference in my life.

Great post, the last part really made me laugh my ass off.

My ex stalker was very handsome and well-groomed. Didn’t stop him from struggling with girls due to his abusive and rapey behaviour.

HAHAHAHAHA, THERE IT IS AGAIN BOYOS! These fucking morons, they claim they can detect creeps and rapists, YET SHE STILL DATED HIM! Why? Because he was handsome! I swear they just contradict themselves every time. But hey, at least she had more brainpower to actually dump him (or maybe he dumped her and that's why she's bitter LMAO).

VLÖ said:

HAHAHAHAHA, THERE IT IS AGAIN BOYOS! These fucking morons, they claim they can detect creeps and rapists, YET SHE STILL DATED HIM! Why? Because he was handsome! I swear they just contradict themselves every time. But hey, at least she had more brainpower to actually dump him (or maybe he dumped her and that's why she's bitter LMAO).
Ugly men are not considered to be part of the dating pool so only the handsome rapist is detected. She's never dated an ugly guy with a bad personality because she's never dated any ugly guy.

VLÖ said:

They are incomprehensibly stupid.

VLÖ said:
These fucking morons, they claim they can detect creeps and rapists, YET SHE STILL DATED HIM! Why? Because he was handsome! I swear they just contradict themselves every time.

She said her ex stalker and not her stalker ex. Maybe he used to be her stalker but she got fat so he don't stalk her no more?

[/quote]
It amazes me how these women are the very same women who claim that men need to "Open up emotionally" and "seek therapy and help for their mental health issues", but once a man actually has self-esteem problems they throw him under the bus.[/quote]
So true. They always say that if you open up to them its alright. Then they berate virgins and make fun of them. Cant tell you how many women have teased me for being a virgin. More feminist propaganda.

They will look to demonise no matter what. An incel will ironically be the direct opposite of creepy