Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based How to avoid a birthday party?

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
My brothers birthday party is coming up and i hate spending time there, since i'm the only single guy. His GF owns cats and i'm allergic to them. I also can't stand their cooking. How can i avoid going there? I don't want to waste my precious time off hanging with normies and getting sick from cats.

He's narcissistic and will try to manipulate me into coming. When he was single he never invited his relatives to his birthday. He will most likely contact me the day before and ask if i'll come. I'm thinking of lying and tell him i'll be there, then when the day comes i will text him and write that i'm feeling under the weather with a headache. I'm also thinking of ghosting but it's not easy since he always contacts me the day before and since he's a normie he will think i've been in an accident because i'm not answering.

I can handle christmas and any other event but his birthday party fucking sucks because of the cats and the food.

Go Er at the party

Make some excuses and send a gift

Just don't go and make it up by taking him somewhere he wants to go

Pretend to be sick or injured

Or say that on that day you have an important appointment

Make some excuses and send a gift
A mind(blowing) one (in unabomber simulator)

bomb GIF

Just don't go and make it up by taking him somewhere he wants to go
I don't really like to spend time with him. He was much more fun when he was single. Now he's together with a single mom, cat lady for several years so he's cucked basically. She has his balls in her little purse.

Pretend to be sick or injured

Or say that on that day you have an important appointment
They will not buy any of that since i'm rarely sick and i have no social life. If i say i'm injured then they will drive to me and check on me for sure. I think i'll go with the headache excuse anyway. He will hate me because he knows i'm bullshitting just to avoid the party but i don't really care about normies feelings.

what day is it?

My birthday is today and I am celebrating with incel.is posting and canned peaches and ramen noodles, and later today I will drink vodka.

There are always excuses to make, you can come a day afterwards for coffe and only stay an hour or so that would remedy it while also fulfilling your familial duty.

Tell them that you got a demanding and very time consuming job.

My birthday is today and I am celebrating with incel.is posting and canned peaches and ramen noodles, and later today I will drink vodka.

There are always excuses to make, you can come a day afterwards for coffe and only stay an hour or so that would remedy it while also fulfilling your familial duty.
Happy birthday, i used to drink vodka too but then i realized it made me more depressed and it taste like shit, also expensive. I would never visit him alone. I would visit him if he was still single but i don't feel as welcomed now when he has a GF, i feel like i'm invading. I know it sounds autistic but that's how i feel with everyone who was single and ended up with a GF basically.

EDIT: Just realized i'm an overlord now.

I don't really like to spend time with him. He was much more fun when he was single. Now he's together with a single mom, cat lady for several years so he's cucked basically. She has his balls in her little purse.
Brutal i relate my brother is in a relationship with a 30 year old single mom with 2 kids he is a military man and when i see him which is like once year, he is all over her anways

Brutal i relate my brother is in a relationship with a 30 year old single mom with 2 kids he is a military man and when i see him which is like once year, he is all over her anways
Most people i knew who got a GF completely changed for the worse. They are more tense and uncomfortable like they have social anxiety.

It's only an excuse to leave early and it always works. I doubt it'll work to avoid coming at all.
Tell him that because everytime you go you just end up getting sick and you'd rather just stay home

Tell him that because everytime you go you just end up getting sick and you'd rather just stay home
He will hate me for that. Since hes a narcissist it will be the worst thing that happened this year for him and his GF if i don't show up and blame it on their "fur-babies". It's on par with throwing stones at his house or denting his car. That's how narcissists think.

He will hate me for that. Since hes a narcissist it will be the worst thing that happened this year for him and his GF if i don't show up and blame it on their "fur-babies". It's on par with throwing stones at his house or denting his car. That's how narcissists think.
Then I would genuinely cut ties with him. He clearly values his wants over your health

Lying about a cause unknown rash claim it's on your thighs or butt or some shit idk somewhere where nobody is going to inspect then take a photo of you from the Hospital waiting room then leave right after claim you don't know it it's contagious. If wait times in hospitals are long works perfectly to eat up your whole day.

Last edited:
Then I would genuinely cut ties with him. He clearly values his wants over your health
I pretty much already did but he tries to get the whole family and relatives together once a year with his stupid birthday party. Like christmas isn't enough for him with presents and get together. Imagine being in your mid 30s and still demands birthday presents. So selfish and narcissistic.

His GF owns cats and i'm allergic to them.
That's your excuse right now. Tell them your allergies are acting up right now because of the change in seasons.

I pretty much already did but he tries to get the whole family and relatives together once a year with his stupid birthday party. Like christmas isn't enough for him with presents and get together. Imagine being in your mid 30s and still demands birthday presents. So selfish and narcissistic.
Draw a line, grow some balls, tell him you don't want to get sick because of his cats

"I think I got COVID"

My brothers birthday party is coming up and i hate spending time there, since i'm the only single guy. His GF owns cats and i'm allergic to them. I also can't stand their cooking. How can i avoid going there? I don't want to waste my precious time off hanging with normies and getting sick from cats.

He's narcissistic and will try to manipulate me into coming. When he was single he never invited his relatives to his birthday. He will most likely contact me the day before and ask if i'll come. I'm thinking of lying and tell him i'll be there, then when the day comes i will text him and write that i'm feeling under the weather with a headache. I'm also thinking of ghosting but it's not easy since he always contacts me the day before and since he's a normie he will think i've been in an accident because i'm not answering.

I can handle christmas and any other event but his birthday party fucking sucks because of the cats and the food.
Um, try to find some voluntary work or course which can fill up that day, so you have an excuse for skipping it

Be like, 'oh I signed up to um help raise money for disabled children with cancer in Africa, I'm sure you can understand'

Whether you actually attend or skip the voluntary work is up to you jfl, like most voluntary shit is targeted to uni student foids who will barely show up either