Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How to autistically weigh food non-autistically

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Some foods, like oats and legumes, are very easy to weigh to the gram since they come in such small pieces, and it's actually more convenient to weigh those since you don't have to waste time washing measuring cups, but other foods like potatoes and meats are much harder. They come in larger units that vary dramatically in size, especially when purchased in bulk, making sticking with specific calorie counts more difficult than it should be.

I highly recommend investing in a vacuum sealer and bags. They tend to be safe for boiling and pressure-cooking, so you don't even have to take vacuum-sealed food out of the bag to cook it.

Anyway, you take the food you want, chop it into cubes, and bag or wrap the cubes in the portion sizes of your choice to be sealed and stored in the refrigerator or freezer. Any remainder can be packaged and set aside by itself to be incorporated into the next meal prep. With your portions already measured and distributed evenly, there's no need for autistic food measuring come mealtime since the autism is front-loaded, so to say.

Giphy 5

fuck I should get the fucking vacuum sealer. rn I just eat chicken breast with stirfry. and one meal of random dish icoojed or bought

not that it matters but i stopped counting calories

I should get better weighing scale to measure drugs