Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How to ascend: 1 easy step

Cant replace ur head if ure a hugebabyheadcel, cant change ur voice, cant change ur posture, cant change ur creepy and awkward movements, cant fix ur fucking broken life <—— just my case here, dunno about u brocels

I need height

Maybe they can put you in a coma and wake up as Chad in a decade.

Will i have any feeling left in my face after this?

jokes aside, isn't impressive what we humans (men) are capable of? Imagine if in the future, once we're long gone some evolved species, alien or native being able to study our legacy just like we do studying ancient civilizations and species, imagine how amazed they'd be knowing that we did things like this. It's actually lifefuel in a way.

Maybe they can put you in a coma and wake up as Chad in a decade.
This could turn very badly. Imagine the whole industry that would be created on the face harvesting traffic, like people being kidnapped and killed so they could get their faces, kinda scary imo.

It isn't 1 step in case your are a balding/bad hairline manlet.

Just have your face reconstructed theory

This could turn very badly. Imagine the whole industry that would be created on the face harvesting traffic, like people being kidnapped and killed so they could get their faces, kinda scary imo.
This is lifefuel ngl. It’s not like incels would be hunted. The chads (parasites) will be the victims

Minimum effort required to ascend today

This is lifefuel ngl. It’s not like incels would be hunted. The chads (parasites) will be the victims
rich deformed people would still be willing to pay for your subhuman face, also old people.

rich deformed people would still be willing to pay for your subhuman face, also old people.
Why would they pay for my face when there are millions of normies who mog me?

Why would they pay for my face when there are millions of normies who mog me?
it could be cheaper, or safer to harvest uglier people since no one care about us. An ugly face is still better than a deformed or old one.

Easy? Maybe for you laying there, not so much the surgery team.

jokes aside, isn't impressive what we humans (men) are capable of? Imagine if in the future, once we're long gone some evolved species, alien or native being able to study our legacy just like we do studying ancient civilizations and species, imagine how amazed they'd be knowing that we did things like this. It's actually lifefuel in a way.
Imagine clever monkeys doing boom boom with wooden stick praising themselves for the future archeologists who will discover the wooden stick of the boom boom.

I need an entire body transplant
Imagine clever monkeys doing boom boom with wooden stick praising themselves for the future archeologists who will discover the wooden stick of the boom boom.

Didn't anyone learn anything t
From the movie
Face OFF?

duz it rhyme with drape

Just get a 100% body transfer bro