Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How to achieve the tradcuck fantasy world.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
How can you stop industrialization process? How can you stop immigration fluxes? How can you establish a tradcuck society with religion?

It's literally impossible. You should burn science books, burn the libraries so that people will not learn. You have to burn down to the ground universities, you have to destroy your economy, destroy society, kill a huge amount of people. And then, start rebuilding a new society, based on blupill lies. You have to make the bluepill true, but it will be hard, almost impossible. Then maybe kill all the jews, forgetting about how their highIQ has been so useful for the intellectual developement of our society.

Why not to bet on the true new sexual revolution instead? Sexdolls and advanced copes. I know that this cope sounds bad, it looks like something far in the future, not truly something that we will experience in our lifetime. But it's still better than the return in the past tradcucks are preaching.

I don't want to create a giant shithole to satisfy the perverted ideas of a bunch of tradcucks, and I love technology, I love science. I never liked religion.

It's impossible to go back. But if you claim it's possible, please explain how. "kill the jews" is not a strategy, since doing that will not stop industrialization. Being against technology is dumb, because you have to tell precisely what technology you are against. One common thing among tradcucks, is that they are against tech, but this is a sign they are almost like feminists. Feminists have attacked technology in general as male rape of the natural world and/or the enforcement of patriarchy over nature. Instead tradcucks claim that technology is brainwashing femoids, for reasons that I cannot fully understand.

It looks to me, that tradcucks also believe that in the past existed such a thing called "patriarchy", and that was beautiful. This is bad, another sign that tradcucks are just like feminists.

If you are tradcuck, explain how it's possible to destroy society and go back to the patriarcucked past.

TLDR:
-go against values that fulfill men/humans like providing for families, leading people, studying academia and being a useful member of society
-fuck a blow up doll instead

This reads like some Jewish incel tears shit. If you don't recognize the societal value religion had in keeping order, you're a moron or a deceiver.

You can fuck the perfect neural-linked ai simulation, and one day, you'll still wish you had a loyal wife and children.

But you call this "patriarcuck". You're a Jew, or Jew-spirited, or a dumb goyim bugman who just cares about cumming and capeshit movies.

Being against technology is dumb, because you have to tell precisely what technology you are against.
Many technologies we use today wouldn't be possible to maintain without a large collective effort and a reliable infrastructure.

Bethesda's Fallout gives you a good idea of what our World could look like if we lost affordable electric power.

Last edited:
Impossible to go back on a global scale, but (for the moment) still possible for communities to opt out of it. Making such a community is tough, though. Pretty much gotta be pre-established (Amish, jungle tribes, etc.).

we have no control over anything and most likely never will either way, so whatever happens happens.

It's literally impossible
Unless it's achieved in the only manner YOU can conceptualize right OP? Culturally, as a whole, its impossible. This doesn't mean that a return to past values on a community wide scale begets outdated ways of living. We can discard what isn't useful to modernity.

achieved in the only manner YOU can conceptualize right OP?
No. I was asking how to achieve this"goal". Returning to the fictionalized past is impossible. If you say it's possible, then explain.

No. I was asking how to achieve this"goal". Returning to the fictionalized past is impossible. If you say it's possible, then explain.
You said it was impossible. That's the part i was referring to. Im not a full on trad cuck but i do advocate for the removal of some womens rights and a return to more christian values in society (im not christian but appreciate the cohesiveness of the members). Most communities need similar if not identical moral structure to function alongside each other properly. The flow (release since public is behind 25 years) of technology is inevitable, people are already addicted to smart phones as a drug at this point and scientists/engineers need to get paid