Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How to accept homelessness? What to do if homeless?

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
With my hjeight it is doomed to happen at some point, I don/t give a fuck anymore, I have no energy. How to accept being homeless at the future?

I mean, some areas are very cheap to live in, especially in shared accommodation. Is it really that hard to remain housed?

I mean, some areas are very cheap to live in, especially in shared accommodation. Is it really that hard to remain housed?
Fuck living with people, I'd rather buy some cheap land in the woods, or squat some abandoned property with the hope of claiming it via adverse possession after a number of years.

Don't need a big mansion with servants doing my chores either, I just want to be a hermit and just raise my own food and read books for life, no Internet or electricity or anyone else to bother me.

With my hjeight it is doomed to happen at some point, I don/t give a fuck anymore, I have no energy. How to accept being homeless at the future?
Brutal that you live in Taiwan tho.

Fuck living with people, I'd rather buy some cheap land in the woods, or squat some abandoned property with the hope of claiming it via adverse possession after a number of years.

Don't need a big mansion with servants doing my chores either, I just want to be a hermit and just raise my own food and read books for life, no Internet or electricity or anyone else to bother me.
No electricity till you wanna take a hot shower or turn on the AC to escape boiling heat

No electricity till you wanna take a hot shower or turn on the AC to escape boiling heat
Just build the house to accommodate the climate and store firewood for the winter.

Fuck paying bills.

E1B5D140 B7B7 40F0 8A8A 08174A0CB147

View: https://youtu.be/wIGp50aLkps

This is like the worst part of this fuckin forum

You guys are already in a bad place in life and you want to encourage others to be even lower.

It’s extremely idiotic , you have no idea how harsh homelessness is :
Being hungry in the street
Cold in the dead of night ( litteraly hell)
Stinking like a rat

I worked at a food shelter , if you knew how brutal how it is , you wouldn’t talk like that:dafuckfeels:

This is like the worst part of this fuckin forum

You guys are already in a bad place in life and you want to encourage others to be even lower.

It’s extremely idiotic , you have no idea how harsh homelessness is :
Being hungry in the street
Cold in the dead of night ( litteraly hell)
Stinking like a rat

I worked at a food shelter , if you knew how brutal how it is , you wouldn’t talk like that:dafuckfeels:
Cope nigger

One of our local mods is homeless as well. I think @Fat Link might know who it was, he can give you advice.

how is that cope ?:dafuckfeels:

Advocating for incel to be hobo
A really harsh situation
One of the few far worse than inceldom with being a cripple
Idk cut I'm just postmaxxing. I apologize for being rude

One of our local mods is homeless as well. I think @Fat Link might know who it was, he can give you advice.
You mean @MarquisDeSade?

Hope he's doing okay, rn. Btw, they should've put Waluigi as his avi.

I coped simply by indulging in Dragon Ball.

Previously. When I was starving/weak in the commune due to severe anxiety and bullying, I'd start drawing on my little magnetic board and fantasize about the different recipes I would make after I had finally moved into an apartment.

I was in the youth commune, starving. I had no money, SSI problems, I was fantasizing about renting storage space or an office so I could store food and eat dinner alone.

Yes, though it is cucked. When I was helped by a Morena, I later envisioned her as I was starving in a youth commune. I knew, after-all, that my oneitis was living the privileged life.
Yes...

In the youth commune, I'd often eat alone outside with bags of food to escape my tormentors:

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-43-png.562421

screenshot-from-2022-01-13-18-46-29-png.562420

Job

Shekel

Stein

I'mgoing to domy stuff
I have a feeling that homelessness is one of my fates if I don't rope. That, or in some mental institution. I am simply not adapted to live in mainstream society.

I just hope to be prepared if I do get into that situation. I'd rather live in the woods, I trust the wild animals more than I trust another human being. Being homeless in NYC is harsh.

I have a feeling that homelessness is one of my fates if I don't rope. That, or in some mental institution. I am simply not adapted to live in mainstream society.

I just hope to be prepared if I do get into that situation. I'd rather live in the woods, I trust the wild animals more than I trust another human being. Being homeless in NYC is harsh.
areyoumore short, ugly or ethnic?

Homelessness isn't an option for me personally. I'd rather just rope:feelsrope:

areyoumore short, ugly or ethnic?
I'm autistic and I've been shitten on by everyone, so there is no point of me to just shut up about all the abuse I've received and cooperate,

Even though I don't like being mixed race, I don't think race is a problem for me especially since I live in a majority ethnic area.

I wonder how you're still alive and haven't roped yet.
Upon being stripped bare of everything rage and hatred keeps me alive, anger is more useful than despair. :feelsjuice:

Make sure you have a sleeping bag, a backpack or hiking pack, and a weapon.

A bear mace and pocket knife combo can save your life and end a normgroid's.

Make sure you have a sleeping bag, a backpack or hiking pack, and a weapon.

A bear mace and pocket knife combo can save your life and end a normgroid's.
In the larger cities other homeless people will try to rob you on the streets, a nice baseball bat, knife, or machete is worth its weight in gold. :feelsjuice:

In the larger cities other homeless people will try to rob you on the streets, a nice baseball bat, knife, or machete is worth its weight in gold. :feelsjuice:
Will they steal my Game Boy?

You don’t. I’m probably gonna be homeless soon cuz my parents are a bunch of fags and I can’t afford my own place. It fucking sucks.0

You don’t. I’m probably gonna be homeless soon cuz my parents are a bunch of fags and I can’t afford my own place. It fucking sucks.0
It's not worth wageslaving when you can never save enough money in a reasonable amount of time to buy a house of your own.

Better to just squat some vacant property and try to claim adverse possession.

It's not worth wageslaving when you can never save enough money in a reasonable amount of time to buy a house of your own.

Better to just squat some vacant property and try to claim adverse possession.
Is it hard to find vacant properties with working water and electricity?

Is it hard to find vacant properties with working water and electricity?
I plan to live off-grid and far away from civilization. If the soil is good for growing food, if the groundwater is accessible enough to dig a well, and I can deal with the climate, I'm good.

I plan to live off-grid and far away from civilization. If the soil is good for growing food, if the groundwater is accessible enough to dig a well, and I can deal with the climate, I'm good.
At least try to create a campfire for warmth and cooking although depends if you plan to live in a vast forest or somewhere else

At least try to create a campfire for warmth and cooking although depends if you plan to live in a vast forest or somewhere else
Yeah, fire-making is essential for survival. Whether you're cooking food, sanitizing water, keeping yourself warm during the winter or smelting metal.

Unfortunately, I am unable to practice my fire-making skills since I live in a major city and my parents rarely let me go outside. What I do know is that you need a piece of flint rock and a piece of steel, that can be used to create a spark to light some ember.

Based off-gridcel

Based off-gridcel
I don't like to be around people tbh. If I could, I wished I could live my entire life without having to interact with another human being.