Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story How this Turkish htb tried to humiliate me

darktriad_cel

darktriad_cel

Recruit
★★★
Basically I had this crush on a Turkish girl from college really pretty too.

She knew I liked her since I’d always look at her, she’d look in my direction too but would ignore me.

One day I was sitting and looking at her, I saw she was talking to her friend and both would look at me and attempt to smile or some shit, then after some minutes she and her friends say something and both come sit next to me (I assume she wanted me to talk to her for her to bully me or something) as soon as I saw my bros comming in I ran from that chair and left her there

This isn’t the end of the story tho

After that we had 1 period class still and she was still looking at me with a weird face, I remember some htn slayer was trying to bully me asking me to show a book I brought and while I talked to him she was looking.

Bro after class ended she literally waited for me to finish packing my stuff and when I wqs leaving she started walking in front of me while turning her head and smiling

she did that for the whole way out of the building untill i purposfuly passed her and i heard her saying something like fuck basically frustrated

after that instance she seems mad at me, but ik all she wanted was to lead me on or make fun of me girls did this before

We kept making this weird eye contact for the whole year but Ik she didn’t like me since I was the only guy she’d ignore in group project tho for some reason she’d look at me the whole day

Last edited:
Never trust these foids I bet if I had fallen for her trap she’d have exposed me to everyone

When something is too good to be true it probably is

Turks have a strange diaspora.

Turks have a strange diaspora.
I was actually convinced this girl liked me since whenever I’d stand next to her she’d turn off her phone start playing with her hair and looking at me

But she’d still ignore only me in the class when we did work so I really don’t know

Maybe she had some fetish to lead ppl on

I honestly don’t know this shit tbh I wish I was confident to talk to ppl but I’m sure she’d ignore me if I tried

No-reply pills are very brutal
Ig nobody wants to read my paragraphs of autism experience

I liked this girl I’m just so sad I didn’t talk to her and cope that she was gonna fuck me over

Are there a lot of Turks were you live?

Are there a lot of Turks were you live?
Germanistan is basically Turkey now

I like Turkish girls so I don’t mind

White girls age like shit remember this is the avarage 22 yo white girl
6B5F6F0F 6D13 4E3A 9A21 08FE5A458167

You sure she's Turkish?
Not the bumble girl I mean my onitis the girl from the story

She was a Turkish cute htb to me but I’ll probably never see her again

Not the bumble girl I mean my onitis the girl from the story

She was a Turkish cute htb to me but I’ll probably never see her again
Yeah that makes sense now, she looks like she is in her 30s. Damn if most Germans age that badly

Good! You didn't fall for her schemes foids like her enjoy and get a kick out of making people into a social pariah

Lmao what the fuck? This retard just admitted to having a HTB flirt with him multiple times. She wasn't "bullying" you. :feelskek:

I’d always look at her, she’d look in my direction too but would ignore me.
Yes, you fucking dumbass, she was waiting for you to approach. AND THEN SHE CAME AND SAT DOWN NEXT TO YOU! And you just ran away. Literally KYS, this is God level treatment. Though I guess I shouldn't expect anything less from someone with your name. :lul: @Zer0/∞

OMG!!!! YOU HAD.. EYE CON..TACT WITH A GIRL??
FUCKING FAKECEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING G(R)AY
YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT DO A NORMAL HUMAN THING EVERYBODY HAS DONE AND BE AN INCEL!!
I BET YOU'RE NOT EVEN BELOW 5'9 YOU FUCKING FAKECEL
OH MY GOD
GO KILL YOURSELF

I was actually convinced this girl liked me since whenever I’d stand next to her she’d turn off her phone start playing with her hair and looking at me

But she’d still ignore only me in the class when we did work so I really don’t know

Maybe she had some fetish to lead ppl on

I honestly don’t know this shit tbh I wish I was confident to talk to ppl but I’m sure she’d ignore me if I tried
turkısh girls are pieces of shıt thats why they do that to ıncel losers lıke us , she had evil intentions and when youre ınterested she would have fucked her bf ın front of u , happened to me a lot