Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How this soyciety works

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

"Use blue pills to lure brainwashed ugly and normal men to study, to get the medical department of Taiwan University, to recover a single mother, to raise a rich and handsome child
"I have a girlfriend when I study"
Observe that those who have full grades in the academic test are all ordinary men and ugly men, because handsome guys have already been fukcing stacy .'"

Confused What Is It GIF

Are you still stuck on the PhD thing, brocel?:feelsEhh:

At my university, as a rule, chads have good grades, incels like me rot and have no strength to study.

I vote against using "soy" as an insult. Paul Joseph Watson was one of the big pushers of this meme. He's literally a homosexual guy.

At my university, as a rule, chads have good grades, incels like me rot and have no strength to study.
At my university, chads have shit grades while ethnics and incels study. I have average grades from cheatmaxxing but without cheating, have no motivation to study :feelsrope: