Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How they mock manlets

KILL THE NORMIES (IN MINECRAFT)

Fuck that manlet jester, no self respecting person would accept that gig.

what a clown trying to ooofy doofymaxx he should just go ER

Everytime I see mockery towards us manlets, my bloodlust increases. More and more.

Everytime I see mockery towards us manlets, my bloodlust increases. More and more.
Yeah, I’ve had enough of it. It’s not fair and society needs to pay for it. They deserve to feel pain, plain and simple.

Yeah, I’ve had enough of it. It’s not fair and society needs to pay for it.
It has all come down to insanity. Being (height)mogged every single fucking time I go outside - even by ~ 25% to 50% of foids for that matter - is infuriating.
It wouldn't be if we weren't judged for that - for a thing that we cannot control.

BUT WE FUCKING ARE MAN

It has all come down to insanity. Being (height)mogged every single fucking time I go outside - even by ~ 25% to 50% of foids for that matter - is infuriating.
It wouldn't be if we weren't judged for that - for a thing that we cannot control.

BUT WE FUCKING ARE MAN
Same, then people have the guts to say height doesnt matter.