Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How the world responds to a suicidal incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 236
  • Start date
/r/suicidewatch and /r/depression are pure sui fuel, it's a bunch of spoiled retards complaining and you can never visit /r/depression without there being someone hardcore bragging in the first page as if it's life fuel

Reminds me of that time when I've posted my depressed thread, IT used it and comments were still about misoginy and shit like that.. They just don't care.

Normie 1: Google "RSD Tyler manifesto" - if he can pick up girls, you can too. :)

Normie 2: What your saying is not true. I'm not even saying this to make you not kill yourself. In fact this is super insulting to women tbh.

Normie 3: I think you need to find some confidence. Only shallow people care about appearance. There are people who are horribly disfigured either since birth or from accidents, I know a girl who was severely burned in a fire and lost an arm and is scarred all over her body and face. She goes out to the bars and has a good time and has friends and sings plays guitar. She has a beautiful heart. You need to rethink the definition of beauty sweetie.

SHE SHE SHE!!!

Yeah, because comparing him to a woman makes sense. If I was close to sui and read this, I’d be on the rope after reading that.

I directed him here. Hope he gets his lifefuel back.

4HP7j7kGR66HTkfsLETQOQ1

Maybe reddit is not THAT cucked..

Jfl I just checked my history and I got upvoted in xchromosomes LOL

Fuark that was the most unexpected thing

Blaming hair is cope. A lot of bald man have gf and if you don't it means that you're an ugly manlet.

Lol this whore probably took a liking to that gang bang idea. Anyways
giphy.gif

I love how when talking about someone on the verge of suicide all women can do is talk about themselves.

Always. They're all selfish.

He is suicidal annnnnnnnnnd.... oh nvm it's super insulting to women

Plz spam that cuck with PMs

Tbh that's pretty funny, getting a degenerate to destroy his drugs kek.

He is suicidal annnnnnnnnnd.... oh nvm it's super insulting to women

Plz spam that cuck with PMs

A 30 year old virgin on the brink of suicide. The true victim here is obviously THE WIMMENZ

"Not only is rape not funny in the slightest, I actually was raped as a sophomore in college two years ago, so I’m especially sensitive to threats/jokes about sexual assault."

How does every single female i encountered on the internet gets raped when they are young?

Normie 1: Google "RSD Tyler manifesto" - if he can pick up girls, you can too. :)

Normie 2: What your saying is not true. I'm not even saying this to make you not kill yourself. In fact this is super insulting to women tbh.

Normie 3: I think you need to find some confidence. Only shallow people care about appearance. There are people who are horribly disfigured either since birth or from accidents, I know a girl who was severely burned in a fire and lost an arm and is scarred all over her body and face. She goes out to the bars and has a good time and has friends and sings plays guitar. She has a beautiful heart. You need to rethink the definition of beauty sweetie.

SHE SHE SHE!!!

Yeah, because comparing him to a woman makes sense. If I was close to sui and read this, I’d be on the rope after reading that.

Also:

"So you don't wanna live because you are bald? Come on, I don't think its because of your hair, just change your attitude towards women."

When the point of thread gets over your head.

"Not only is rape not funny in the slightest, I actually was raped as a sophomore in college two years ago, so I’m especially sensitive to threats/jokes about sexual assault."

How does every single female i encountered on the internet gets raped when they are young?
Xchromosomes is rape central

A 30 year old virgin on the brink of suicide. The true victim here is obviously THE WIMMENZ

Pisses me off. Someone is hurting very badly and that's all they can say.

Reminder that normies will NEVER understand us. In order to UNDERSTAND PAIN you must first EXPERIENCE it. They have never experienced it.

We can only trust each other. I hope he makes an account.

Xchromosomes is rape central

Not only there but every time a conversation about rape happens they keep giving anecdotes about how they were raped like a "special card" to use.

Not only there but every time a conversation about rape happens they keep giving anecdotes about how they were raped like a "special card" to use.
Blame modern feminism because everything is rape

More attention. Women feed off the attention they receive.

"Google 'RSD Tyler manifesto' - if he can pick up girls, you can too. :)"
b_1_q_0_p_0.jpg

Screen Shot 2018 04 07 at 162538

Biggest bluepilled faggot in the world

They do this a lot. One time I asked one to tell me her rape story, and she said, "I was at my uncle's house when I was 15 and my 19 year old second cousin came to visit, we were watching tv at night and he kept touching me but I didn't want to yell and wake up my parents, then I told him once to stop but he kept going. I asked a few more and they told me similar "rape" stories.

Lol @ "Come over to incels.is We will help get your lifefuel back bro." @Robtical

Lol @ "Come over to incels.is We will help get your lifefuel back bro." @Robtical
This place gave me more lifefuel. The people telling each other to sui aren't helping the incel community. But most of them are joking.

This place gave me more lifefuel. The people telling each other to sui aren't helping the incel community. But most of them are joking.
I commend you and some others for being that way but I have to say that overall this is a very negative place.

I commend you and some others for being that way but I have to say that overall this is a very negative place.
Only a few people are like that, the guys posting funny content are the ones I like the most. The catfish guy posts some really good lifefuel, I know his videos will catch on if he improves his equipment, or gets some other incels to help him. This place has a lot of potential still. It's also just started.

What your saying is not true. I'm not even saying this to make you not kill yourself. In fact this is super insulting to women tbh.
I'm saying this to make you kill yourself.
Blaming a man on suicidal watch.

Last edited:
lnnaija

-1 points·1 hour ago
"My ugliness is worse to women than murdering men" if you don't see how that's insulting, well, I can't help you

A fine illustration on why I state females are incapable of empathy and are horrible cunts that only care about their status. I can cite many examples of females staying in relationships with males who beat them, commit awful crimes, etc... yet the ugly male in pain is the monster for bringing these things up. The female's insecurity about her shallowness which could slightly affect her status takes precedence over a majorly depressed, ostracized male virgin that has no human connection.