Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How the tables have turned

I lost some braincels seeing the thumbnail of this video.

the '''''FEMCEL'''' term is a joke

I don't like these Reddit threads. They reek of "See? We're not biased against men, we made a thread about women!" I've seen Subredditstats. The numbers don't lie.

I don't like these Reddit threads. They reek of "See? We're not biased against men, we made a thread about women!" I've seen Subredditstats. The numbers don't lie.
Agreed. Just like when feminists talk about how men have issues and then launch into talking about toxic masculinity and how men need to feel more comfortable crying and wearing dresses like r/menslib does.

It's fake, condescending concern trolling and pretty much it would be better if they just STFU.

How is this involuntary celibate if she has guys wanting to buy her drinks for sex?

Screen Shot 2020 11 04 at 33710 PM

Fem"cels" = volcel

Fem"cel" = Chadsexual cumrag who can't get Chad to commit.

Fem"cels" = volcel
Word. Even the ones in this video who are actually virgins are fat and disgusting (all which is in their power, the weight and personality)

"she has had 2 boyfriends" take the lack of self-awareness pill

I can't believe these cucks are taking femcels seriously, it infuriating

someone should drop the blackpill in this vid

Femcels is cultural appropriation.

Femcels don’t exist

Femcel=too fat to date Chads

Many of the so called femcels have had sex JFL.

Having femcels around is just a nuisance and nothing more. They don't even exist.

Not one second Fedoracel

Why are you giving credence to the lie of "femcels" existing?
They're more like entitled females who refuse to settle for their looksmatches, and don't like being pumped and dumped by nonchads.

Why would I watch that?

>queue 0:38, not even A MINUTE into the video
"she had two boyfriends"

this has to be a sick joke the female race is pulling on us Incels right? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
btw stopped watching the video after this

>queue 0:38, not even A MINUTE into the video
"she had two boyfriends"

this has to be a sick joke the female race is pulling on us Incels right? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
btw stopped watching the video after this
Some of them are legit. Like, virgin foods in their 20s. However, all of them have absolutely disgusting attitudes, feminist mindset and are both ugly and fat. Not even the biggest volcel of all is more volcel than these fEmCeLs