Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the promise of women keeps society going.

scrub

scrub

Banned
-
From when we're teens we're told women are attracted to successful and motivated men, so we try our best to be successful, and when we finally are successful (even though we are horribly disadvantaged in the interview process due to mental illnesses + disgusting looks) we realise that it isn't the status that attracts women but the display of wealth. So we buy a nice house, get a brand new car on finance and start buying expensive watches, all in a bid to display wealth and thus attract women, and to your surprise women don't care about what you wear and what you drive, all they care about is your looks. You finally realise that you've been lied to your entire life, but now it is too late to turn back, you still have to repay your car over the next 5 years and you still have over 20 years left on your mortgage, you simply cannot leave your wagecuck life as you would end up homeless and worse off than you are now.

So you continue working every single weekday 9-5 until either you die or reach the ripe old age that entitles you to finally retire so you can finally spend the final few years of your life in peace as you await the of your demise.

I havent worked a day in my life bro.

What you have to understand is that marriage IS civilization/society. Rather, its a cultural technology that allowed us to organise in a way that bypasses the usual 80/20 sexual selection game that occurs in nature. It actualises beta male labour, turning them into a useful resource by guaranteeing them reproductive access and a place in society.

Every civilisation that has ever existed has had monogamous pairing as its foundation. Its not just a coincidence, its a necessary method of organising things. Without it, you end up with what we are seeing today, hypergamy run rampant. Women only picking the top tier males, the rest being left with nothing and having no stake in society.

And you still managed to get 15 gfs.

Just proves that you're a high tier normie and do not belong here.
When young most girls dont really care/demand you having a job. It is kinda irrelevant.

When young most girls dont really care/demand you having a job. It is kinda irrelevant.

So 10 months ago you were still normie enough to fuck some girl but now you're not because you have no job?
Ok.

So 10 months ago you were still normie enough to fuck some girl but now you're not because you have no job?
Ok.
Lack of job in my case is like a cherry on top,but def not my main concern.
I suffered a mental trauma and I am basically broken person/mentally ill. I didnt wrote much about it cause ppl here hate on me and dont emphasise with me.
But at age 29 lack of job def starts impacting u. Although I age frauded as well.

What you have to understand is that marriage IS civilization/society. Rather, its a cultural technology that allowed us to organise in a way that bypasses the usual 80/20 sexual selection game that occurs in nature. It actualises beta male labour, turning them into a useful resource by guaranteeing them reproductive access and a place in society.

Every civilisation that has ever existed has had monogamous pairing as its foundation. Its not just a coincidence, its a necessary method of organising things. Without it, you end up with what we are seeing today, hypergamy run rampant. Women only picking the top tier males, the rest being left with nothing and having no stake in society.
This.
Betas literally have no reason to participate in society anymore.
Only a matter of time until shit hits the fan.

I find it interesting that the state of the economy is correlated with the state of the mating game.

i did retail for 2 years and it actually made me hate my life more + also killed any hope I still had for humanity.

working in a service job shows you how ugly so many people are.