Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the movie Bone Tomahawk solves the Female Problem

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk

Rapist misogynist
-
In the movie Bone Tomahawk,the main protagonists(antagonists for normies) are a small tribe of cave dwellers cannibals.They are physically stronger than the civilized scums,which is no surprise because humans are naturally meant to eat raw meat and organs,and not products of the unnatural agri-jew-culture;they attack and kill and kidnap everyone they can;they keep their prisoners in cages before executing them.If its a woman (one of the antagonists' wife) they kidnap her from their village many miles away.It is obvious they would have kept and raped her well but unfortunately that wasnt explored in the movie. But what is most important is this: the cave dwellers keep the females in their cave with limbs and eyes removed. turning them simply into a mass of flesh , that is used solely for procreating & raping. they will forever lay there in the dark, not make any sound,not a single wimper.no chance for escape or recovery they will spend their entire existence in pitch black darkness getting raped and giving birth to more ubermensch cavemen
I have been a fan of this film from the very year it was made and i always admired this cannibals way of life. From childhood i was obsessed with native americans, leatherface, jason voorhees, predator,etc so these concepts "clicked with me" instantly.In my opinion, in an ideal world women would and should be subjects to the same fate as the ones in this film

Time code is 02:02:02 if you want to see for yourself https://www1.freemoviesfull.com/watch-movie/watch-bone-tomahawk-17251.2508885

Another thing i would like to point out is the comradery and brotherhood in a tribe of men. I believe in such scenario where you are a cannibal tribe there is no greater feeling than coordinating attacks and ambushes on the civilized scums,and bringing home desperately crying and terrorized females dragging them by the hair. In the movie plot there is a "normal native american" character who notes these "troglodyte subhumans" have been around for many generations.Which means their way of life is so good that they managed to decimate and overpower local tribes who would be way greater in size
Real shit?
Dont understand, sorry

Thanks for the movie recommendation.
limbs and eyes removed.
Thats some Japanese shit right there. First thing they shouldve cut off is the tongue, not to nag and talk shit so much.

Last edited:
Thanks for the movie recommendation.

Thats some Japanese shit right there.
It makes sense.you cut off their legs so they cant run away.then you cut off their arms so they cannot even crawl away.Poke out their eyes,so that there is nothing but pitch black darkness for them.And then they are free to use.They literally become a furniture that can be used for pleasure and also give birth to more tribesmen
Women are furniture. at he end of the day. people are attracted to women as they are attracted to shinies

sounds extremely based will watch :feelsaww:

The answer to inceldom in history has always been war. The Vikings went to war against other villiages and pilfered everything
they had.