Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy How the media treats women complaining about getting rejected

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
IMG 20221215 135326 163

I saw that before :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Adam Sandler Comedy GIF by Netflix Is a Joke

@Sneir

Interacting with the media rots your brain.

I posted this aswell one the niggress foids said he’s not good enough for her anyway
Yep, whenever a woman gets rejected it's "he's not get enough for you anyway!" And we're the entitled gender. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: also the only thing that has less value than a woman's opinion is a nigger woman's opinion.

she's complaining because the guy called her low value and out of his league.

Measure a fat woman's value by measuring her weight.
By this logic, an anoretic child woud me my looksmatch. But I woud not be angry about some slick lady

Foid gets rejected for an actual bad character trait which is easy to change, complains and makes it to the NYT

Guy gets rejected for completely superficial trait such as face, height or race, complains and gets flamed, called incel and misogynist, then promptly gets banned from every mainstream soycial media platform.

Foid gets rejected for an actual bad character trait which is easy to change, complains and makes it to the NYT

Guy gets rejected for completely superficial trait such as face, height or race, complains and gets flamed, called incel and misogynist, then promptly gets banned from every mainstream soycial media platform.

Yikes! She should
1) Take shower
2) Get haircut
3) Work on her personality

How the fuck is she surprised and complaining. See THAT is entitled.
they have it so easy they think they should get it all without any work. inhate how the fatties complain when they’re asked to lose weight. man if it was just as easy as losing weight for me that would be a blessing ! I’d run hours a day and do gym whatever but for guys besides surgery there ain much you can do

How the fuck is she surprised and complaining. See THAT is entitled.
they have it so easy they think they should get it all without any work. inhate how the fatties complain when they’re asked to lose weight. man if it was just as easy as losing weight for me that would be a blessing ! I’d run hours a day and do gym whatever but for guys besides surgery there ain much you can do
Because women are handed everything in life and they're angry when they don't get what they want.

seems that EATING LESS and WORKING OUT didn't even cross her fat mind