Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the Himars rocket trucks are breaking the Russian army

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
The first unit of 4 Himars rocket trucks arrived in Ukraine on June-25. Now they are up to 3 units. It doesn't sound like it could make much difference, 12 trucks?

But 3 units * 4 trucks per unit * 6 missiles per truck * 1 volley a night = 72 missiles slamming down on targets a night. If they do 2 volley in a night that would be 144 missiles.

Ok but the Russian army in Ukraine can take getting hit by 72 missiles, even big hits with high accuracy, ya its painful but its not that big of a deal. The problem is it is night after night, the damage they are doing is adding up. For example what is 72 missiles a night over 30 days? That is 2,160 missiles. That is going to be some very serious, basically military collapse level damage.

And there are another 2 units coming, probably in another month there will be 5 units of Himars in Ukraine.

If you compare the rate of Russian artillery strikes before June-25, to now, 3 weeks later, it has been reduced by more than 90%. Since the Russians had a 10 to 1 or even 20 to 1 artillery firing advantage before June-25, the artillery on both sides is now nearing parity.

And here is where it gets really problematic. Let us say the Russian army can survive another 30 days of hits from the Himars. Ok but then what about the next month and the next month.

russia is fucked :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

i think russia will have to use the stealth fighter to take out those himars

the himars is rly a total game changer from what ive seen. all those ammo depots went up in smoke. russia just cant advance any more.

i just dont see russia taking out ukraine now. its impossible :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: its fighting against a proxy propped up by nato. they cant win.

does Russia even have stealth fighters? The SU-57 maybe but there's not a lot of them.

russia could win if they had total air superiotity. they r stupid not to invest in it. they wasted tons of money on navy, for what? its not like they can expand by sea. the lost land from the ussr r land. they should have focused on air force and land army, not navy.

shoigu is a mongolian/tuvan psychpathic ass kissing cuckhold. probably ruthless and manipulative but have no innovation nor creativity.

does Russia even have stealth fighters? The SU-57 maybe but there's not a lot of them.
then they need to use all of them. if russia loses, its all over.

russia is fucked :feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage::feelsmage:

the himars is rly a total game changer from what ive seen. all those ammo depots went up in smoke. russia just cant advance any more.

i just dont see russia taking out ukraine now. its impossible :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman: its fighting against a proxy propped up by nato. they cant win.
Based. Fuck mongoloid vatniks and their pseudo Chad balding midget.

Ya it seems really over for Russia, as I don't see how they can stop the Himars.

The Ukrainians can move a bunch of mobile anti-aircraft systems to the area in front of where they are going to shoot the Himars from. And the airbase can't be in range of the Himars.

After the Himars fire, even saying you knew where they were when they fired, they then are driving off in an unknown direction, and this is at night. If they knew planes are coming, they can turn the lights off and hide next to forests.

August 7th and everybody forgot about himars

Ya it seems really over for Russia, as I don't see how they can stop the Himars.

The Ukrainians can move a bunch of mobile anti-aircraft systems to the area in front of where they are going to shoot the Himars from. And the airbase can't be in range of the Himars.

After the Himars fire, even saying you knew where they were when they fired, they then are driving off in an unknown direction, and this is at night. If they knew planes are coming, they can turn the lights off and hide next to forests.
heat cameras? Should actually standard equipment for any army?

August 7th and everybody forgot about himars

The Russians have done a good job adapting to reduce the losses from the Himars. The downside is the adaptations Russia was forced to do, it severely degraded their military offensive power.

For example the Russians had a ton of fixed artillery positions. Which are really powerful. But since the Himars can hit fixed positions, the Russians have moved to using mobile artillery and you can use towed artillery as mobile artillery as well, by just moving it around often. But this is a lot weaker than having a bunch of fixed artillery positions, then watching with drones if any enemies are moving up.

Likewise after the ammo depots got hit, the Russians have moved the ammo depots back 80+km so they are out of range of the Himars. Then driving in the ammo. Or really the mobile artillery and towed artillery just come in with like 50 shells, fire them off, then retreat out of range as they can drive. And reload themselves once they drive out of range and to the further back ammo depots.

Since railway stations and railway switching yards were hit, the Russians can't move in stuff by train as much as before. But this isn't game ending as the Russians just have to bring in or build more trucks to move stuff around on.

For command and control and radar installations they can move those back out of range as well.