Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the hell soyboys/femoids expect us to have good personalities?

Hardworkingcel

Hardworkingcel

Recruit
★★★
Our life is nothing but years, if not decades of humiliation, broken dreams, physical and emotional abuse. It'S precisely this that has made us angry with women and society in general. We wanted to be accepted, to live a normal life, but this is not possible because of our shitty genes which we have no control at all.

Sounds like the paradox of people than cannot find an entry level job because any job requires previous experience. I simply say they´re crazy to expect good personalities after years of abuse. Anyone would get out broken of that.

This male hating, female loving society makes me sick. I used to be polite, caring, and positive in my childhood. Couldn't wait to get outside, to see my friends in the neighborhood. Was fearless, and content with life. Back before feminism made its main assault on our culture.

Fast forward 15 years, sitting in a darkened room, terrified to go in public, quietly hating the entire human race, and wishing i would die in my sleep. With multiple psychiatric and psychological disorders, and a stack of termination papers from cuckwage jobs.

Quick reminder this guy had a wife and two daughters:

"Personality".