Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious How the Hell is Jim Halpart Considered Attractive?

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-

HOW THE HELL DID THE OFFICE MANAGE TO CONVINCE THE GREAT MASS OF NORMIES THAT THIS GUY IS ATTRACTIVE?

There's numerous references in the show to how attractive Jim Halpart is. Could they just not find an attractive actor or are the script-writers and directors completely blind?

Its because he is statusmaxxing and jestermaxxing.

Mogs me at looking manly

Just because he is taller than average. Being at least 6'2" means you can't be incel

Tall, Caucasian, kind of beefy and with abundant blonde hair.

Looks like Chad to me.

You don't decide who is attractive or not.
If women find him attractive, he is attractive.

View attachment 243507
Just because he is taller than average. Being at least 6'2" means you can't be incel
This is the precise reason that face > height is frequently brought into question, both are such disproportionately important aspects of attractiveness.

I think they're equal in importance though, if you lack in either of them it can at times be made up with a disproportionately high rating in the other category.

Max IQ

Doesn't matter who I find attractive, female attractive is what they find attractive

Tall, Caucasian, kind of beefy and with abundant blonde hair.

Looks like Chad to me.
Standard chadlite/high tier normie with an absurd height attached to his overall being makes him a chad.
Tbh