Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the hell do you guys cope with being subhuman!?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1039
  • Start date
Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
Everywhere on university almost everyone mogs the shit outta me. I cant take this shit anymore. I cant even feel comfortable in my own skin around these normal looking people. I'm not even asking to be goodlooking, or a chad, but to just be a normal looking human being.

-Atrocious eye area
- No Jawline
- Big nose
- Cant do anything with hair
- No facial harmony

I'm a fucking Ogre. I never should've been born.

uhhhhhhhhhhh why should I or anyone give one single fuck

it's genetics, it's determined from birth

no one earned it or deserved it

it has nothing to do with how you feel

I got over it, now I truly don't give a shit when I go outside. I just try to minimize my time spent outside to minimize the freak show effect.

torujo said:
i dont go outside

I have to walk to classes, dining area, library, and i dont want to stay in my dorm all day with my roommate in it. I cant wait to i get out of this hell.

I always say internet

nausea said:

Yes Brother

C8WH0of.gif

you can't. I'm the most subhuman person on this forum and all I want is death.

Nautica1983 said:
Everywhere on university almost everyone mogs the shit outta me. I cant take this shit anymore. I cant even feel comfortable in my own skin around these normal looking people. I'm not even asking to be goodlooking, or a chad, but to just be a normal looking human being.

-Atrocious eye area
- No Jawline
- Big nose
- Cant do anything with hair
- No facial harmony

I'm a fucking Ogre. I never should've been born.

I lift and play vidya while rotting

ArtoriasWolf said:
I always say internet

Youtube, incel.me, gamefaqs, nflreddit, its all getting boring

blackcel said:
I got over it, now I truly don't give a shit when I go outside. I just try to minimize my time spent outside to minimize the freak show effect.

[font=Programme, sans-serif]I can still smell the smoke i[/font][font=Programme, sans-serif]n the halls of your home[/font]

The computer is my cope.

I focus on other things that spark my interest.

blackcel said:
Be still my throbbing dick

I would drag my balls 3 miles on the highway to her house just to sniff a fart 5 inches from her ass

Nautica1983 said:
I would drag my balls 3 miles on the highway to her house just to sniff a fart 5 inches from her ass

I can't say I would do the same. I'm not a cuck.

Kointo said:
I can't say I would do the same. I'm not a cuck.

I was exaggerating a bit

Facade said:
Pawgs are suicidefuel

Same I think it's good to always switch between several things to prevent boredom

Neet?

yes

torujo said:

How can your parents let that happen? My parents would probably kick me out if this happens..

Facade said:
How can your parents let that happen? My parents would probably kick me out if that would happen.

i dont know, they give up

torujo said:
Facade said:
How can your parents let that happen? My parents would probably kick me out if that would happen.
i dont know, they give up
what did the psychiatrist tell you?

nausea said:
what did the psychiatrist tell you?

the psychiatrist of the public health care? she doesnt care, my parents wanna pay a private psychiatrist

Are you tall???

Try to lift, if you are tall you can be like Sandor Clegane from Game of Thrones and every man will respect you, at least.

KilluminoidBR said:
Are you tall???

Try to lift, if you are tall you can be like Sandor Clegane from Game of Thrones and every man will respect you, at least.

I'm a 5'9 gymcel, although i dont lift much anymore because i reached my genetic peak. Sometimes i height mog people other times i'm height mogged around here.

Nautica1983 said:
I'm a 5'9 gymcel, although i dont lift much anymore because i reached my genetic peak. Sometimes i height mog people other times i'm height mogged around here.

5' 9" is a very decent height in Brasil, where are you from?

KilluminoidBR said:
5' 9" is a very decent height in Brasil, where are you from?

North America, North Carolina

This is why i dont go outside, suicide fuel everywhere.