Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how the fuck were people like nikola tesla not allowed to pass on their genes

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
The fact that this man is the reason for us even be able to chat right now makes women absolutely disgusting. This man should have been allowed to pass on his genetics. Instead they bread with brutes.

Women are not fit to choose mates.

IIRC he was celibate by choice

Pretty sure he was one of the few real mentalcels. Or maybe he had really weird fetishes involving electricity and that scared girls away.

Passing on genes is a hit or miss thing unless you have a bunch of kids.
George Washington and Abraham Lincoln have no living descendants.
Arthur Conan Doyle had 5 children but has no living descendants.
Pocahontas had one sickly kid and has had a bunch of descendants including two FLOTUS.
Those are just the ones I can think off the top of my head.
Besides, passing on genes is mostly a cope with mortality, otherwise it's completely irrelevant. After 7 generations there will be less than 1% of your genes in anybody, after 10 generations that drops to 0.1%.

volcel and pigeonpilled

Prime Nikola Tesla could have been an absolute slayer tbh. He was a volcel for unknown reasons I think

Meanwhile 9/10 Stacys are fucking ghetto thugs that sell dope. The judgement of women when it comes to partners is ridiculously poor and underdeveloped. Imagine where mankind could be if women wouldn't have that power.

Tesla was a volcel/MGTOW.

He was either giga volcel or closet homo.

Tesla was volcel. Didn’t let whores get in the way of his work.

The story of Tesla is heart-wrenchingly sad. An absolute genius who was fucked over.
I wish there was a heaven so that he could look at the world and see how admired he is today.

The worst tend to have loads of kids.