Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL How the fuck normies like talking about cars ?

Ubermenschvirtues

Ubermenschvirtues

Recruit
★★
I fucking hate when someone start talking about fucking cars like they dont realize they talk about goddam piece of metal with wheels.And if you are not interested in cars people think you are gay because every man should be interested in cars.

Ragefuel for @VideoGameCoper

It's over for carcels

Most normies have a car, that's why they talk about it so much.

@VideoGameCoper on suicide watch

As a car enthusiast it’s completely nothing to do with foids, and normies ruin everything they talk about real car enthusiasts hate them too.

It’s about being in control of organized chaos. Charles babbage talked about the unerring certainty of machinery. Where if a computer acts perfect we know its a robot, but if chatgpt makes human “mistakes” in its speech, if it stutters and so forth, it seems more human and you learn its habits. It’s the same with cars, except the “mistakes” that make them seem alive are things that could kill you, a toyota corolla cant do that and give you adrenaline. The civics these fucking normies drive and pretend women like dont do that, they’re just loud shitboxes. But a real enthusiast car can give you that feeling like the wheels chirping and the tail sliding out when you accelerate, the way each shift feels like releasing the hammer on a rifle, and the sound of an even firing cross plane crank v8 or v10 as you accelerate, etc.

You really just have to get behind the wheel of a powerful lightweight car and gun it to know what I mean.

But yeah normies have made it a fucking “aesthetic ✨” to like cars and they think its all about status and they fucking RUIN everything they touch. They ruined gaming, they ruined chess, they would ruin incels.is if we still allowed people with no accounts to post. Fuck normies

Ragefuel for @VideoGameCoper
Yep. Cars are so fucking awesome that I take personal offense to this. Cars are literally almost all I know how to talk about irl. Also OP, for the record, normies are NOT into cars. I cannot talk about cars with normies because they hate talking about cars. Normies view cars as a status symbol, nothing more. They don’t view cars as the incredibly fun and beautiful items they can be. If most normies owned a muscle car, they likely wouldn’t even know what engine or transmission is in it, jfl

As a car enthusiast it’s completely nothing to do with foids, and normies ruin everything they talk about real car enthusiasts hate them too.

Just don't talk to them, in fact, never talk to Foid either. Simple, for starters, a truecel hikikomori doesn't leave home.And car is not a specific confrontation for normies, it is a material in the eyes of any individual, you are forcing, a truecel is soy and fixated on the only subjects you know.

I'm a Japanese truecel, one of my struggles is researching cars.

I remember when I was younger I thought girls would like me more if I had a nice car LOL :feelskek:

Meanwhile the guy Iin my complex (chad) drives an old Kia rio with a huge crack in the front windshield , but manages to always have a Stacey with him. Must be his muh personality

They spend lots of Money on nice cars then they complain about money

I fucking hate when someone start talking about fucking cars like they dont realize they talk about goddam piece of metal with wheels.And if you are not interested in cars people think you are gay because every man should be interested in cars.
I think cars and vehicles in general are pretty interesting pieces of machinery but I'm not obsessed like some guys I know. I drive a lame incel car however so I'm not cool enough for normie car enthusiasts apparently. At least it's more interesting than most types of sports which is a normie category of hobbies that I don't typically find interesting most of the time.

I can see how vehicles would appear boring to some people however.

Do not ask questions.

Just consume product

and then get excited for the next product.

At my work there was a guy who set up his car to have rediculously strong bass speakers. Actually makes fleshy parts of your body vibrate and it's uncomfortable but he hinted at it making foids orgasm if they ride along. Beyond that idk.

Every man has a penis, are we now supposed to talk about dick all day ? Weird logic

Normie interests are just retarded. Like fishing and sports. They're all FAGGOTS!

Most normies actually almost never talk about cars, lol. As an actual car enthusiast, it’s almost impossible to find people IRL that care as much about cars as me

Yep. Cars are so fucking awesome that I take personal offense to this. Cars are literally almost all I know how to talk about irl. Also OP, for the record, normies are NOT into cars. I cannot talk about cars with normies because they hate talking about cars. Normies view cars as a status symbol, nothing more. They don’t view cars as the incredibly fun and beautiful items they can be. If most normies owned a muscle car, they likely wouldn’t even know what engine or transmission is in it, jfl
this. for normies, car=status

actually by extension, everything=status for them

they don't give a fuck about how anything works as long as it's shiny enough for them to brag about.

this. for normies, car=status

actually by extension, everything=status for them

they don't give a fuck about how anything works as long as it's shiny enough for them to brag about.
Exactly. Real car guys are actually very rare.

It makes sense if you’ve actually got money but I don’t get broke ass niggas that wank over cars they’ll never be able to own

It makes sense if you’ve actually got money but I don’t get broke ass niggas that wank over cars they’ll never be able to own
Unless they genuinely like Cars in racing games ..

Literally me

Yeah, Normgroids barely know shit about cars, its mostly turbo autists who really love them.

Most normies actually almost never talk about cars, lol. As an actual car enthusiast, it’s almost impossible to find people IRL that care as much about cars as me
Its always the niggerball

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Same, I dont know anyone irl whos as much of an autist for cars as me.

It’s about being in control of organized chaos. Charles babbage talked about the unerring certainty of machinery. Where if a computer acts perfect we know its a robot, but if chatgpt makes human “mistakes” in its speech, if it stutters and so forth, it seems more human and you learn its habits. It’s the same with cars, except the “mistakes” that make them seem alive are things that could kill you, a toyota corolla cant do that and give you adrenaline. The civics these fucking normies drive and pretend women like dont do that, they’re just loud shitboxes. But a real enthusiast car can give you that feeling like the wheels chirping and the tail sliding out when you accelerate, the way each shift feels like releasing the hammer on a rifle, and the sound of an even firing cross plane crank v8 or v10 as you accelerate, etc.

You really just have to get behind the wheel of a powerful lightweight car and gun it to know what I mean.

But yeah normies have made it a fucking “aesthetic ✨” to like cars and they think its all about status and they fucking RUIN everything they touch. They ruined gaming, they ruined chess, they would ruin incels.is if we still allowed people with no accounts to post. Fuck normies
You are right, the normies ruin everything. They have no depth. And the point about the shitbox cars, that is norms in a nutshell; acting as if they are equal to something that is bragworthy.

Us brokecels have no clue

I'm a poorcel so there is no point in me obsessing over luxurious sports cars that I will never have the chance to own or ever get to drive.

Cars are just manmade metal with wheels bro. OP is right, they are useful as a means of transportation but obsessing over them is pointless

Cars are just manmade metal with wheels bro. OP is right, they are useful as a means of transportation but obsessing over them is pointless
You don’t know the passion for cars. I was raised by a father extremely passionate about cars, and I’m the same way. Not much can compare to the feeling of driving a 500 horsepower 1971 Camaro

You don’t know the passion for cars. I was raised by a father extremely passionate about cars, and I’m the same way. Not much can compare to the feeling of driving a 500 horsepower 1971 Camaro
:feelsYall:

Yeah, Normgroids barely know shit about cars, its mostly turbo autists who really love them.
Yep. Almost all real car guys are Sub5 and/or real spergs

Same, I dont know anyone irl whos as much of an autist for cars as me.
Even my father who was a serious car guy got sick of how much I sperg out about cars

EXACTLY

Even my father who was a serious car guy got sick of how much I sperg out about cars
Even my parents would get sick of me if i sperg out about how much I love 4G63T evos, Subaru or S197 Mustangs. (My dream cars since my childhood.)

Even my parents would get sick of me if i sperg out about how much I love 4G63T evos, Subaru or S197 Mustangs. (My dream cars since my childhood.)
Yep. My own father who loved cars said I'm way too obsessed with cars

they’re cool I want a truck once I get enough chinkbuxx

Yep. My own father who loved cars said I'm way too obsessed with cars
Its mostly turbo autists who love loud screaming cars, donuts and burning rubber because REPETITIVE AUDITIVE STIMULATION

Its mostly turbo autists who love loud screaming cars, donuts and burning rubber because REPETITIVE AUDITIVE STIMULATION
The repetitive auditory stimulation thing is real af. Most people hate the sounds of loud car engines or even my radio control car engines. It’s music to my ears though

what do you drive?