Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How the fuck is spain so poor

Also Romania was literally getting butt fucked from each side by big medieval superpowers at the time. It was practically impossible to form any empire at the time. Especially by russians, those guys are the worst to have borders with.

It was a joke lmao
Well I mean, you weren't 100% off.

Gypsies have infested the Balkans & cause crime: According to most Romanians I've met, they've ruined the reputation of them

South Italy does have MENA DNA in it, so maybe a factor, but it's around 10% according to what I've seen.

Some due to again, the whole kidnapping campaign Turks were doing. Actual Turks have rice ancestry, when I say actual Turks I am reffering to the original Turks. The rest are just racial mutts.
Ye Central Asian Turks are the real Turks

Most modern Turks in Turkey are like 3-5% only I think; our friend @Made in Heaven says his test showed like 1%

The whole region is a clusterfuck of racial-DNA.

Also the guy that made this thread is retarded. Spain is considered to be a first world country.

Also, how the fuck is this in the inceldom discussions? :lul:

Ye Central Asian Turks are the real Turks

Most modern Turks in Turkey are like 3-5% only I think; our friend @Made in Heaven says his test showed like 1%

The whole region is a clusterfuck of racial-DNA.
I hate the fact that turkey calls itself turkey got this reason. It's no different than mexicans calling themselves Spanish

Anatolians iirc are around 19% central asian but only 8% east asian, which is different since central asians tend to have some scythian/indi-iranian ancestry

I got 1.4% kazakh/mongolian.

I hate the fact that turkey calls itself turkey got this reason. It's no different than mexicans calling themselves Spanish

Anatolians iirc are around 19% central asian but only 8% east asian, which is different since central asians tend to have some scythian/indi-iranian ancestry

I got 1.4% kazakh/mongolian.
Ye 1.4% is nothing

I only use the one drop rule in reference to Sub-Sharan blood & Aboriginal/AASI

if they vote a literal communist party into power, what do you expect. also they are now basically half niggers.

being close ot europe and shit
Spain’s not just close to Europe though, it actually is a part of Europe as European as any other.

I mean, while it's true Spain isn't as rich as let's say Netherlands, Belgium or Germany, but being POOR??? Spain mogs the shit out of other countries in the EU such as mine (Bulgaria), Romania and Slovakia lmao.
Agree hard with this as a Slovak. I’ve been waiting for like five years for some cope GDP graph to show that we’ve caught up with them, or at least with the Portuguese, but they just keep on being moggers:dafuckfeels:.

Also, Spanish girls seem really attractive and sympathethic to me tbh.
I haven’t interacted at all with the Spanish Erasmus students we have here to form much of an opinion, but from what I’ve seen they just seem to act like any other normies, both guys and chicks. Also, a Chad I sometimes get a chance to interact apparently now has a half-Spanish girl (no points for guessing which parent is the Spanish one:feelsseriously:) among the ones he on/off dates.

I haven’t interacted at all with the Spanish Erasmus students we have here to form much of an opinion, but from what I’ve seen they just seem to act like any other normies, both guys and chicks. Also, a Chad I sometimes get a chance to interact apparently now has a half-Spanish girl (no points for guessing which parent is the Spanish one:feelsseriously:) among the ones he on/off dates.
Brutal, I've always found sort of "Atlantid" as I term it(some kind of Nordic-Med hybrid which can vary ofc) to be appealing, Olivia Dunne would be somewhat of a good example of this, so I can imagine how you must feel.

Didn't you also once say they don't even stick-out that much in terms of appearance?

You wanna see poor come visit shitmerica. 90% of the country is a slum

You wanna see poor come visit shitmerica. 90% of the country is a slum

Didn't you also once say they don't even stick-out that much in terms of appearance?
Yup, not at all. Dark hair is clearly more common among them, and jet-black hair especially seems to be a few times more common among Meds than among the locals here, but facially and in terms of skin color, a clear majority of them are completely standard Europeans whom you probably wouldn't guess to be foreigners until they spoke (well, at least I wouldn't). A few I've seen did seem to be especially tanned or had curly hair which is uncommon here, but still nothing where you could be 100% sure of them being foreign until you heard them speak and I obviously don't know whether those weren't mixed with non-Europeans.

i heard the spanish govt once gave free subsidized housing for young people. The greeks did similar things with their freebies.