Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy How the fuck does Trump recover from this?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
G7fkmls4v1r41

No seriously how? I could understand if it was maybe a gold and a few silvers, sure he could probably bounce back from that. But we're looking at dozens upon dozens of Reddit awards here. Now tell me - how the FUCK does he show his face in public after being irrevocably humiliated like this? It's over for him

Over for him. Rewards can mentally kill you.

Trump is a pro lgbt jewcuck

I mean if you think about it logically it's hardly 100 awards given by 100 or so people.

when will trump sign an executive order forcing women to sex incels

View attachment 277164
No seriously how? I could understand if it was maybe a gold and a few silvers, sure he could probably bounce back from that. But we're looking at dozens upon dozens of Reddit awards here. Now tell me - how the FUCK does he show his face in public after being irrevocably humiliated like this? It's over for him
Muh gold muh silver

Thank you kind stranger!

:feelstastyman:

Hes far from the worst president ever. Same shit people say every time someone new is in office

That's a lot of awards

WTF does reddit awards even do?

Bruh if u wanna hate on trump u at least better not be voting for hillary. Someone who's killed thousands of people and her and her husband b raping little kids and much worse aswell probably.

Trump's probs done the same but at least he's actually funny and interesting sometimes. And he hates women :)

I don't like either tho, not that is matters anyway because:
4afd5239f1db1c4a7f42390db978be52  rothschild family political quotes

He'll recover because Orange is the new "Black" lol :feelskek:
The only way he can win now is if he gets into an open relationship with a black tranny dom.
Bruh if u wanna hate on trump u at least better not be voting for hillary. Someone who's killed thousands of people and her and her husband b raping little kids and much worse aswell probably.

Trump's probs done the same but at least he's actually funny and interesting sometimes. And he hates women :)

I don't like either tho, not that is matters anyway because:
View attachment 277233
Hilary is old news! Biden is our saviour now!

Drumpf status = DESTROYED
Those awards and updoots of those BRAVE redditors will surely show it to that nazi. Orange man is finished!

All those updoots I thought there was only some gold bullshit didnt know there were so many forms of soy you can contribute on that website

That picture is a perfect and all-encompassing encapsulation of reddit tbh.

Creepy Uncle Joe vs. No Wall Donnie for control over the good goy puppet job.
Elections everyone!

how does trump recover from reddit crap? lmao