Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck does hater logic work?

JovanD

JovanD

Banned
-
So if you read the news and shit you would know we're defined as "Lonely men who blame women for not getting laid" and the word "entitled" gets thrown around every now and than.
But my question is who else to blame? How does blaming our selves even work? It makes no logical sense.

Let's analize it in a logical way like a program:

Let's say we have a function named "Sex" and two boolean variables named "male" and "female" with a operational condition that both "male" and "female" variables need to be set to "true" for "Sex" function to run...
In our case "male" variable is set to "true" and female variable is set to "false" 
It is clear that "female" variable is preventing "Sex" from starting
The only way for "Sex" to start is for "female" variable to change, any change to "male" variable would make no difference

IncelTears and other haters say that "male" is the problematic variable and needs to change, but as i have proved that makes no sense.
Conclusion: Cucks have no ability to process logic.

Cucktears is full of incel denials and virgins themselves who think that defending women will get them pussy.

Their logic is bad indeed.

As a bonus i made a little image
zUtacJy.png

There is simply no other way to get sex to return true.

You should've just chosen to not be ugly when you were born.

I'm not a logical myself, but however I do agree with what you're saying.

Women will always be pandered too whilst demanding more. They're selective. They're too innocent to do anything bad.

As for haters, sometimes they hate because sometimes they're being challenged into something they don't believe in and thats a little fine (as its a part of human nature), but sometimes they don't want to admit their mistakes and what could go wrong, i.e. IncelTears. Also an irrational fear subsides within them, anything that doesn't seem to fit into their narrative (no blue pills), they'll deem it as unworthy, and you will get the instant blame for it... However, as you know they'll always find every spec of reason to hate and some will even go the lengths of using straw-man arguments, or perhaps even defame (or lie about) you.

JovanD said:
So if you read the news and shit you would know we're defined as "Lonely men who blame women for not getting laid" and the word "entitled" gets thrown around every now and than.
But my question is who else to blame? How does blaming our selves even work? It makes no logical sense.

Let's analize it in a logical way like a program:

Let's say we have a function named "Sex" and two boolean variables named "male" and "female" with a operational condition that both "male" and "female" variables need to be set to "true" for "Sex" function to run...
In our case "male" variable is set to "true" and female variable is set to "false" 
It is clear that "female" variable is preventing "Sex" from starting
The only way for "Sex" to start is for "female" variable to change, any change to "male" variable would make no difference

IncelTears and other haters say that "male" is the problematic variable and needs to change, but as i have proved that makes no sense.
Conclusion: Cucks have no ability to process logic.

Why is it the male that always has to change

"Why is it the male that always has to change"

This is the ultimate blackpill... Such a situation indicates that there is a severe imbalance; one sex clearly has far more power than the other.

Fontaine said:
This is the ultimate blackpill... Such a situation indicates that there is a severe imbalance; one sex clearly has far more power than the other.
The male has to change because the female live life on tutorial mode.

Fontaine said:

This truly is one of the blackest pills

Men have to change literally every aspect of their lives and every aspect of their appearances just in the hopes of landing their looksmatch. Women literally don't have to do a thing, even if they're fat they'll still get all the validation in the world.

whogivesafucc said:
Men have to change literally every aspect of their lives and every aspect of their appearances just in the hopes of landing their looksmatch. Women literally don't have to do a thing, even if they're fat they'll still get all the validation in the world.

Machiavelli & Nietzsche were right. Everything is power