Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do you text on Tinder

N

norwoodcel123

Banned
-
What the fuck.. I have fumbled so many matches. I'm pretty generic and conservative in my texts, nothing aggressive. If they have a dog in the pic i just complement the dog. Occasionally a conversation but they stop replying. wtf why swipe then.

You get matches GrAY?

The Rock Wrestling GIF by WWE

The Rock Burn GIF by SafemoonOfficial

Very simple, just be NT

I get matches because my photos are heavily staged/thought out in high end locations + some photoshop.
>getting matches so you can gross out the foid that you match with in person because you look nothing like the photoshopped version of yourself

what's the fucking point

>getting matches so you can gross out the foid that you match with in person because you look nothing like the photoshopped version of yourself

what's the fucking point
he is foidbrained that is why he does what foids on dating apps always do

Idk never used it

probably, since it's a dating/hookup app and not a real conversation, you try to get their attention and stand out in some way. so probably dull jestermaxxing shit mostly