Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

how the fuck do you play video games if you are neet?

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
video games are expensive, how much is a ps4 video game cost? about 50 dollars?
it's not like before when the games cost about 20 dollars and the console about 80.

my parents haven't paid me anything for years, i've been unemployed for almost two years, but i have to go to the center of my city on weekends to sell some stuff, and be able to afford some secondary needs, like clothes, medicine and minoxidil

I've been saving for a year, to see if I can buy a console, I have 300 dollars, but I don't know if I should spend it on that, because I have other fucking needs, and it hurts to lose them all in a second for a console, to which I'll have to buy 50 dollar games, :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Last edited:
Everything is for free if you pirate it

even a potato PC can probably emulate everything up to the PS1 era, ROMs can be had for free

At my age, $50 feels like $0.05 did to me as a young teenager.

At my age, $50 feels like $0.05 did to me as a young teenager.

because you have a job or you probably live in the first world, even when I was working I couldn't afford this shit.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
even a potato PC can probably emulate everything up to the PS1 era, ROMs can be had for free
which ones do you play?

I save my money from jobs then neet for a year

You either get them from your mom or neetbux.
If you don't have those two options available to you then you shouldn't be neeting

yes, but surely my shity pc wouldn't run RED DEAD redemption 2.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Dude your asking too much, you need a really good pc to play that. there are tons of good games on steam for a cheap price like terraria, hollow knight, dont starve. you just need to look, also if you live in 3rd world steam games should be cheap as hell. you dont need to play AAA games, those are shit aniway just play good indie games

Imagine buying games for pc lol ( unless you collect for consoles )

Collect your free Epic Game Store title from the chinks every week and watch out for free games on Steam :feelsYall:

I have like 5000 hours overall in dota+counter strike+ other cheap games. And thats like a grand total of maybe 20$-30$? That's the amount of money you'd spend on 3 burritos.

I only play space pinball

Dude your asking too much, you need a really good pc to play that. there are tons of good games on steam for a cheap price like terraria, hollow knight, dont starve. you just need to look, also if you live in 3rd world steam games should be cheap as hell. you dont need to play AAA games, those are shit aniway just play good indie games
Agreed

yes, but surely my shity pc wouldn't run RED DEAD redemption 2.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
there is good games without needing good pc\
Good grpahics doesnt mean good game :feelsseriously:
this rimworld, kenshi, factorio and project zomboid are also top tier and dont need high end pc

Plenty of cheap games exist but I want to be rich so I can be happy.

nigga do u even torrent

Piracy is how most people do it, although I actually do pay for some of my games. Another way people have money for games or hardware is that they have passive income, so they save that money up, or, if their family is nice, ask them for the hardware or game in question.

I just play ROMs of old Nintendo games on my PC.

Most neets get benefits i would assume or are rich (or have rich parents)

To be fair you can play most indie games on a toaster and they're probably more fun than AAAs ^^

Preserve money for a higher-quality computer and computer accessories. Then you will be able to do much more than just emulation alone.

Play free games wtf? How is this a question

A neet can still make money

Bro Just Fire Up Pirate Bay Bro Lol