Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do you get creative?

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
I often listen to recaps of manga stories or comic book stories on yt while I draw. (I'm not uploading my art)
I'm not the biggest manga fan and comic books I find to be too preachy and pretentious.
Srsly, most comic books were made by boomers, kikes, feminists, shitskins, libtards and socially conscious pussies who worship the current thing.
Honestly, I prefer to learn about the history and facts about comic books rather than read them.

I often struggle to think of what to draw and I get bored of drawing the same shit over and over again.
Meanwhile, other people are able to put out much, much better artwork and stories than I ever will tbh.
It makes me wonder how the fuck they can actually do it.
It also makes me wonder how they can feel so motivated to actually put out their work for the world to see, while I'm too lazy, depressed and unmotivated to do anything.
Sometimes, I feel like giving up art entirely too.

H
Nsusizknss
Su
Sisisgdvvdb

Not easy to get your hands on stuff like that.
I hear you need to personally know your dealer, and he's got to trust you 1000%.
Dealers are pretty paranoid about cops.
not really tbh

also darkweb is a good option, i order all my shit from there

get off the internet
55674.jpg

Not easy to get your hands on stuff like that.
I hear you need to personally know your dealer, and he's got to trust you 1000%.
Dealers are pretty paranoid about cops.
i dont know about the uk but i have gotten meth and lsd from a dealer id never talked to before in curryland

weed, psychedelics, dissociatives for epiphanies which you can make something out of creatively ig if you want to

i dont know about the uk but i have gotten meth and lsd from a dealer id never talked to before in curryland
I know this old homeless prick who hang around town who smokes marijuana that he gets from some pakis who run a corner shop.
He tells me you personality have to know them.
Then again though, I lend him a tenner last time I got paid and he promised to pay me back this week, which he hasn't.
Someone else I know tried to ask him about it, but he denied knowing me.
So, I don't think that guys all that honest or truthful.

I know this old homeless prick who hang around town who smokes marijuana that he gets from some pakis who run a corner shop.
He tells me you personality have to know them.
Then again though, I lend him a tenner last time I got paid and he promised to pay me back this week, which he hasn't.
Someone else I know tried to ask him about it, but he denied knowing me.
So, I don't think that guys all that honest or truthful.
i think in this case it could be because its pakis selling that shit so theyre more scared of being snitched on so they make sure they only sell it to people from their kin but idk