Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the Fuck Do You Change The Color of the Toolbar in Firefox???

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
I just installed a new hard drive on my desktop, and now all my previous settings are set to recommended defaults. My toolbar, which used to be a custom blue, is now almost black, which is hard on my eyes. The only thing I can do to change it is to set Windows 10 to a "light theme", which greys out my toolbar and looks even worse. Whoever designed this shit is a fucking dictatorial faggot who hates giving users options. I used to be able to use a slider and create any custom color I wanted for my toolbar. Now, that option is nowhere to be found.

I googled this question, and all I can find are suggestions to download and install "themes" for my toolbar. They all look horrible.

Is there an add on that would allow me to customize the color of my toolbar?

I can't believe that I had to resort to posting on this forum for something that should be simple and easy to do.
Some 24 year-old female Millennial dipshit fresh out of college, who's in charge at Mozilla, is probably the person responsible for fucking this up.

You're not entitled to change the color

it's over for firefoxcels

LOL, but it's funny how I USED to be able to do that 5 years ago. You really start hating Millennials once you deal with the results of their handiwork. They just LOVE making things less intuitive, and taking away your options.

There is no toolbar colour for your face.

I don't use firefox

"If you don't like it, then don't use it bro!"
soyboy-2.png

life fuel for chromecels

Go to the website about:addons . Look around, it should be there.
Firefox 2019 12 27 17 05 33

Attachments

• firefox_2019-12-27_17-05-33.png
    firefox_2019-12-27_17-05-33.png
    12.5 KB · Views: 9
Go to the website about:addons . Look around, it should be there.
View attachment 181945
Those are horrible choices-- either black, which hurts your eyes, or light grey, which makes your toolbar look as if it's not active.
I used to get to choose exactly the custom color I wanted by using a slider, which adjusted the brightness, hue and intensity. Now, these little Nazis at Microsoft give you only two choices. This is very much in keeping with the dictatorial spirit of our age, where big companies decide what's good for you. It's reverse democracy.

Why would black hurt your eyes?
The contrast is too great. A nice mild blue--like I had before--is much easier to look at. But, that's not the point. The point is that I should have options.

firefox? I havent heard that name in ages