Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the FUCK do people drink coffee?

I think it's hilarious how wagecuck culture is so broken that people need to drug themselves with caffeine just to stay awake and serve """financial""" interests of a select few. The coffee industry is a multi-billion dollar one too - we live in a perpetually drugged up society. It's Orwellian how socially acceptable coffee is too.

I think it's hilarious how wagecuck culture is so broken that people need to drug themselves with caffeine just to stay awake and serve """financial""" interests of a select few. The coffee industry is a multi-billion dollar one too - we live in a perpetually drugged up society. It's Orwellian how socially acceptable coffee is too.
I agree with this 100% tbh.

Whenever I drink coffee I get sleepy. I only ever drink it if it's almost my bedtime. Don't know how that's biologically neurologically possible but I'm not complaining.

Last edited:
Coffee and alcohol keep me alive

I can drink it, it is fine sometimes. :ping:

I drink 3 cups of coffee a day tbh
I drink 3 cups of coffee a day tbh

I only drink fancy coffees (lattes and cappuccinos). I'm not as keen on regular coffee.