Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the FUCK do people drink coffee?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
I usually drink decaf coffee, not regular coffee. I'm extremely hyper-sensitive to caffeine, and I underestimated that yesterday.

I had regular coffee yesterday in my first time after a WHILE. It was a 12oz coffee, it was good, but my entire body and psychological state started to go completely apeshit. I started becoming super anxious and way more paranoid than I usually am. I only got a couple hours of sleep last night, and even melatonin did not help me. Now my stomach hurts like hell and I feel nauseous.

Seriously, how the fuck do people drink regular coffee?

i hate taste of alcohol and coffee tbh
i dont drink this shit at all, at least my health will stay fine
prefer tea instead

I dont know bro, almost everyone who drink coffee are boomers where i live

i dont drink this shit at all, at least my health will stay fine
prefer tea instead
Both of those make me sick one way or another. I only like decaf coffee and select alcohol, such as whiskey and imported beer. And even then, I drink maybe 250ml of alcohol at most, otherwise I will get this weird combination of being ill and about to pass out.

anyways over for coffeecels

I don't like coffee

mogs me because has something to drink

I chugg my coffee down in one swoop bc I hate the taste but I started drinking it in the morning bc otherwise I would be a sloth the whole day.

I drink coffee. Caffeine does nothibg for me my tolerance is so high. I could chug a cup and fall asleep 15 min later ngl

Both of those make me sick one way or another. I only like decaf coffee and select alcohol, such as whiskey and imported beer. And even then, I drink maybe 250ml of alcohol at most, otherwise I will get this weird combination of being ill and about to pass out.
never tried whiskey, but tried beer, wine, vodka and it tastes like a shit.

im getting addicted to caffiene

Coffee is amazing. I feel more productive when i drink it

Coffee is gay drink water instead

You're a decent postmaxxer tbh
Lucky you have no competition or the mods would notice and crack down like last time
i put effort in my posts so why would they have problems to me?
also i dont spend too much time on postmaxxing, im doing it while eating or other stuff in free time so i dont waste too much time, may be hour per a day but who cares, its good cope anyways

i put effort in my posts so why would they have problems to me?
also i dont spend too much time on postmaxxing, im doing it while eating or other stuff in free time so i dont waste too much time, may be hour per a day but who cares, its good cope anyways
Bump good threads with "Interesting thread, OP."

Bump good threads with "Interesting thread, OP."
im trying to reply to everyone i can
also im trying to support others here and i dont avoid anyone so i guess im not that evil

I'm the opposite tbh, caffeine has no effect on me. I can drink several cups and sleep like a baby afterwards

I always get diarrhea when i drink it. But it is hard for me not to drink a cup of coffee in the morning.

I never drink coffee, but when i do its with milk at my grandmothers house one a year

dont drink that shit buddy boyo
tea is way better
I don't like either actually, but coffee with milk tastes alright. Tea is meh i dislike warm beverages

its good but i prefer tea

Caffine gives me the shits

It gives me some kind of euphoria and will to get stuff done or play video games, otherwise I'm addicted and the other side effects are shit.

Didn't read any posts but coffee/caffeine is a good cope, but like nicotine it has diminishing returns and the more you do the less good it feels. You gotta find that sweet spot ngl.

I usually drink decaf coffee, not regular coffee. I'm extremely hyper-sensitive to caffeine, and I underestimated that yesterday.

I had regular coffee yesterday in my first time after a WHILE. It was a 12oz coffee, it was good, but my entire body and psychological state started to go completely apeshit. I started becoming super anxious and way more paranoid than I usually am. I only got a couple hours of sleep last night, and even melatonin did not help me. Now my stomach hurts like hell and I feel nauseous.

Seriously, how the fuck do people drink regular coffee?

LMAO are you like 13 and weight 40kg
i drink last coffe at 7pm but before had to drink it at 5pm, and 3pm or i couldnt sleep at midnight.

yes i get paranoid and anxious from coffee but it makes me productive so idc

also lower ur coffeine dose

Holy fuck you are exactly the same as me, normies drink 16 cans of beer like its nothing while i struggle to drink 4

If you weigh so little thats not uncommon tbh, we just have low t genetics i guess
may be its because i have broken brone but i dont know im too low iq for longer thoughts

JFL if you’re not a Jamaican Blue Mountain espresso in 2019.

If I drink coffee or energy drinks I will get very anxious too I fucking hate it. I used to drink energy drinks sometimes since my early teenage years and never got anxious it was only as an adult I got anxiety.

If I drink coffee or energy drinks I will get very anxious too I fucking hate it. I used to drink energy drinks sometimes since my early teenage years and never got anxious it was only as an adult I got anxiety.
Exact same thing applies to me. I used to drink frappucinos every Saturday when I was 16-17. A bit before I turned 19, all this kind of stuff started happening.

It tastes like dirt. But the caffeine keeps me up at night.

Exact same thing applies to me. I used to drink frappucinos every Saturday when I was 16-17. A bit before I turned 19, all this kind of stuff started happening.
Growing up is the worst thing that can happen it brings so many problems with it, growing up is literally a curse hell on Earth.