Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck do I stop Jewtube from spamming me normie music recommendations?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
It's always the same shitty gaystream music I am tired of, 2.3 Billion views vids and popular npc garbage.
I just want to listen to undie music which has been never listened by the fucking npcs.
Why can't jewtube recommend me music which has no views?

It's always the same shitty gaystream music I am tired of, 2.3 Billion views vids and popular npc garbage.
I just want to listen to undie music which has been never listened by the fucking npcs.
Not the algorithms job. job is cash, get the most popular crap seen by as many as possible.

Use Newpipe instead of the normal kike tube (only available for phonefags)

You don't :society:

#BLM dindu nuffin

its an app you can find on their own website
Oh but it recommends me underground non gaystream music right?
I just want that.
Vimeo doesn't work that good.

Oh but it recommends me underground non gaystream music right?
I just want that.
Vimeo doesn't work that good.
It doesnt reccomend anything if you disable the option.
Its basically a jewtube clone but with all the good futures.
Thank you brocel, I liked it :panties::panties::panties::panties:
Dc3fbzt 4eae2e3b b733 425e 962c 939c3003a767

always a good feeling to be able to help a fellow bro

Last edited:
You have to dislike and select "dont recommend this channel". Youtube's algorithm is way too aggressive. Like literally anything you click on will end up getting spammed to you. It's become a minefield. Accidentally click on a makeup video and Youtube will show you nothing but womens makeup video for days.

You have to dislike and select "dont recommend this channel". Youtube's algorithm is way too aggressive. Like literally anything you click on will end up getting spammed to you. It's become a minefield. Accidentally click on a makeup video and Youtube will show you nothing but womens makeup video for days.
Yeah fuck this also, I don't know why but I even click on ignore and the fucking algorithm still recommends me BS.
it's like Jewtube thinks I love watching normie stuff like wtf?
I have have a playlist of just obscure stuff that nobody speaks of and youtube is shilling me fucking Adele wtf I don't care about that fat hippo.

you cant negan

Install the following extension:
- DF Tube ( Distraction Free Tube )

After that, make a few settings, and start watching the music you like, it will eventually go away.

Yeah fuck this also, I don't know why but I even click on ignore and the fucking algorithm still recommends me BS.
it's like Jewtube thinks I love watching normie stuff like wtf?
I have have a playlist of just obscure stuff that nobody speaks of and youtube is shilling me fucking Adele wtf I don't care about that fat hippo.
You can also just subscribe the channels you like and only watch and like videos in the subscription feed. That way you can ignore the jew propaganda that youtube wants to brainwash you with.

You can also just subscribe the channels you like and only watch and like videos in the subscription feed. That way you can ignore the jew propaganda that youtube wants to brainwash you with.
Never tried that, gonna give it a go.

You cannot stop jewtube :society:

You know I guess I could but the other apps are so shitty to use, it's the only app we are currently stuck with.
It is

I am pretty desperate for an alternative, Im tired of all the fucking ads jewtube keeps spamming :lasereyes:

Try e-mailing them

VPN + Tor browser. No user data to feed into their algorithms.

dont watch it. and clear the history theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back