Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do I increase my confidence?

UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
No matter how hard I try, I can’t stop feeling inferior to everyone else despite having a more truthful world view. I want to be confident. I try to but I always fail. Lowinhibcels how the fuck do you do it? I know I’ll never get laid. But I still can increase my view of my own self. A lot of ugly ass niggas are confident.

confindence = looks buddy boyo

Just take some showers bro:lul:

No matter how hard I try, I can’t stop feeling inferior to everyone else despite having a more truthful world view. I want to be confident. I try to but I always fail. Lowinhibcels how the fuck do you do it? I know I’ll never get laid. But I still can increase my view of my own self. A lot of ugly ass niggas are confident.
Oh you mean heightfidence am i right?

I don't think that can be changed.

What is your race?

'It's easy.:foidSoy:
Start respecting women.
Get rid of your toxic incel mentality. Don't condone racism, sexism, pedophilia and rape.
Women don't care about your dick size or wrists. It's all about personality :foidSoy:'.

Confidence is the result of brain chemistry and hormones. People who are drunk, high on stimulants or whatever are more confident in themselves because of the boost or reduction of certain neurotransmitters. In my experience, which is not concrete proof or anything, but having good posture and being energetic makes you feel better about yourself. Having tense shoulders or neck makes you feel like shit. Meditation will increase gaba, adding fat and cholesterol to your diet will increase your testosterone and so on.

OP if you want a serious answer, this is what helped me become less inhib:

Understand that you have a conditioned, automatic physiological and emotional response to challenging social situations. Whether it’s something as small as speaking up in class, or more high stakes like approaching a foid.

Recognize what’s actually happening in your body and mind. Become aware of the feelings of a racing heart, dread, shame, and feelings of inferiority.

If you practice mindful awareness of these emotional states, over time you’ll realize that beyond all the emotional turmoil there’s a core part of your consciousness (literally your pre-frontal cortex) that is able to detach from your automatic, emotional, and subconscious self. Regular meditation practice can help develop this skill/awareness.

Another thing that helps is changing your mindset about what matters in life. To me, nothing matters because we all die in the end and the universe is just matter that doesn’t have any meaning or morality. So I like to live life like it’s a game/RPG and not take decisions too seriously.

Meditate. It will make you ruminate less on failed social interactions and make you more spontaneous and less of an overthinker. The more you do it the more low-inhib you can get.

Just be gods looking bro

It can be improved with visualisation and meditation,but i don't know how will you raise it naturally without validation.

Confidence is built upon positive reaffirmation. That comes from good looks.

You could try to become low inhib and be confident out of spite.

i tried but i never got it:feelsrope:

To me, nothing matters because we all die in the end and the universe is just matter that doesn’t have any meaning or morality. So I like to live life like it’s a game/RPG and not take decisions too seriously.