Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do I get my hands on a gun? IT’S FOR ME, YOU FUCKING FEDS!

• Thread starter UglyandLoveless
  • Start date
UglyandLoveless

UglyandLoveless

Even uglier than your mother
★★★★
I don’t have any access to a gun, and I’m not 21. How the fuck do I get one so I can end my misery? I’m too pussy for any other method.

go to a range you can shoot even if you're under 21, as soon as the monitor is away shoot yourself in the skull. you gotta be quick tho, no time to hesitate there or else you will get beaten, arrested and sent to a mental institute.
How old do you have to be to get in? 18?

I don’t have any access to a gun, and I’m not 21. How the fuck do I get one so I can end my misery? I’m too pussy for any other method.
Are you in the US? Also i wouldn't recommend a gun for hitting game over (in elden ring). Look up the sodium nitrite thread in sanctioned su1c1d3 (on the ps4 in gta 5).

Are you in the US? Also i wouldn't recommend a gun for hitting game over (in elden ring). Look up the sodium nitrite thread in sanctioned su1c1d3 (on the ps4 in gta 5).
Yes I’m in the U.S. Also what’s wrong with using a gun? It’s the quickest way.

Getting hold of a gun isn't easy, just commit sui with other methods if you have to.

Or just cope until better days come. Maybe they will.

16 to not be supervised, under that u need an adult
And all shooting ranges provide real guns right? No fake ammo?

you can get parts on aliexpress, print the frame at home, I have no experience with doing this I just know that you can get fuckin anything on that chinkshit website and it's not hard (what I bought from jack ma's chinkshit website also got to my house faster than anything mailed to me by the government, so fuck you mr government agent reading this)

duh

get a shot gun into your mouth and aim for the medula for instant quick death
GettyImages-1092334754-a7bfe7bc880e433d86d9354095012158.jpg

if you miss the medula you won't die and you will end up competently paralyzed and with a face like this
View attachment 584589
The most fucked up part about that is if that did happen, the doctors would probably still try to keep me alive.

Yes I’m in the U.S. Also what’s wrong with using a gun? It’s the quickest way.
If you fail with a gun and don't know where to aim it could seriously fuck you up. Also getting a gun may alarm others in your life and you'd have to pass a background check. I don't recommend a gun especially if you don't have experience in shooting them.

Just jump in front of a Train it’s pretty much an insta kill nvm I just read the post

go to a range you can shoot even if you're under 21, as soon as the monitor is away shoot yourself in the skull. you gotta be quick tho, no time to hesitate there or else you will get beaten, arrested and sent to a mental institute.

oh you're fucked then, you will be kept under surveillance for the rest of your life. a even shittier life with even less chance of getting out of it
The surest way would be to shoot yourself in the head above a body of water. That way you drown if you don't die.

The surest way would be to shoot yourself in the head above a body of water. That way you drown if you don't die.
Stand at the edge of a bridge or a tall building and then shoot yourself in the head.
Or just stick around and be a pain to normies.:feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsjuice:

Don't do it brocel.You lose=they win.

vpn + google. feds will gladly lock you up in an abusive psych ward for publicly posting like this in the name of "helping" you. but don't do it. Fitness helps me not want to rope.

You will die if you shoot the brainstem which you can achieve by aiming the gun at the back of your mouth slightly upwards. A shotgun is generally your best bet as it will blow off your entire head instantly, you might be able to get one under 21 just say its for hunting

Last edited: