Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel How the fuck do even “autistcels” here NT mog me?

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
How the fuck is this possible?!!!

I seen them brag about their jobs, friends, even foid acquaintances, going to university and clubs, playing team sports, and getting invited to parties while I am forced to perma rot here!

They make the weirdest posts ever also, like they want to fuck corpses and their supposed manlet inferiority complexes while being 6’2 in lifts. It just isn’t fair these guys get to make friends while I can’t.
First, i wanna say i'm NOT a fakecel. Here's what actually happened:

Yes, on one of my social media pictures there was a pic of me with a chick at a pool, but that was a long time ago in high school, and she was a completely platonic friend. In fact she had a boyfriend and he and a friend of his were also there at that event (they just weren't in the picture). She and I were completely platonic and were not in any way intimate. The other 2 pics were something else. In 12th grade, a chick and I went to homecoming together, but we went out PLATONICALLY. i even clarified that to her when asking her out, and she and i were merely acquiantances. We never kissed or had sex. We just went to a school dance together and nothing more and it was just as acquintances. The other chick was prom. It was also no kissing or sex, and we only went as platonic acquiantances. I even clarified that when asking her out. In fact, someone I knew introduced me to her, and she and I barely knew each other, and only knew each other temporarily. I doubt I could've ever had a relationship with either one anyways. This was a long time ago, years ago, when I was in high school, and I'm now in my mid 20s and that's the ONLY time i ever came anywhere close to ANYTHING with a woman. I never did anything intimate with them. I never have been on an actual date, never been kissed, never got matches/likes on dating apps, never had sex and never had a girlfriend, and I only get compliments from straight guys.

Last edited:
Friendhavers are all fakecel scum, they can’t be non NT. We are the only non NTs here, me and you @Incelius Savage.

You can be NON-NT and go to places where NT people hang out but you will be quickly subconsciously let known that you are not wanted there and your presence is harming the community.

You can be NON-NT and go to places where NT people hang out but you will be quickly subconsciously let known that you are not wanted there and your presence is harming the community.

I suppose many here may simply diagnose themselves with such an affliction, when they simply have some sort of social awkwardness or form of high inhibition that is quite common for the average sub 5 male; such talks of being with foids and on such social media escape me, and even other NTcels cursed with the usual genetic physical unattractiveness... :feelsUgh:

I guess a lesser form of "autism" could be possible, and it doesn't exactly go against the standard definition of an "incel"; still, I'm always wary of such actions committed by those claiming to be subhumans, considering that most are locked off from such social endeavours from the usual mistreatment and contempt that compounds in social isolation and other issues with confidence/motivation. :feelssus:

I seen them brag about their jobs, friends, even foid acquaintances, going to university and clubs, playing team sports, and getting invited to parties while I am forced to perma rot here!

They make the weirdest posts ever also, like they want to fuck corpses and their supposed manlet inferiority complexes while being 6’2 in lifts. It just isn’t fair these guys get to make friends while I can’t.
Autism is a spectrum. Some people are mildly autistic while others can be cripplingly so.

how the fuck does a necrophiliac got invited to prom by foids and I didn’t?! :feelsohgod: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: @Animecel2D

@Incelius Savage

when i was in college, that was the feeling i had.
not a fun experience to feel lonely among people.

Friendhavers are all fakecel scum, they can’t be non NT. We are the only non NTs here, me and you @Incelius Savage.
true. if ppl have friends, they're fakecels

Truecels don't have friends

have you taken the autism test in the US?

Last edited:

we need to found a new forum just for truecels

They don’t realize when everyone is mocking and making fun of them, that they aren’t laughing with them they’re laughing at them.

They make the weirdest posts ever
They're probably NSA bots, or Interpol agents participting in the international joint task force against the incel menace.

True. Joined a club, knew within the first event that I wasn’t wanted

True. Joined a club, knew within the first event that I wasn’t wanted
It's weird

It's something you can't put into words but you instinctively know that some places are just off-limits for you. It's a terrible feeling. I kept trying to be social because I was bluepilled by everybody but It never worked and I always felt bad and like an outcast. It was a terrible time in my life not gonna lie.

I much rather face the fact its over for me than keep doing this retarded bluepilled shit I was doing before because that was much worse.

It's weird

It's something you can't put into words but you instinctively know that some places are just off-limits for you. It's a terrible feeling. I kept trying to be social because I was bluepilled by everybody but It never worked and I always felt bad and like an outcast. It was a terrible time in my life not gonna lie.

I much rather face the fact its over for me than keep doing this retarded bluepilled shit I was doing before because that was much worse.
Yea it’s pretty much over no point in socializing. You’ll always find some cool people but there’s always going to be 1-3 people who relentlessly pick and mock you. Those people most of the time will embarrass you in front of the people you’re chill with. They will mock, belittle and humiliate you. They’ll be cool with your friends but they’ll treat you like shit. Brutal

It's weird

Facts even without saying a word I felt like an outcast. When I did say something I felt like an outcast. The irony was, this club is a black club so I should have felt like I fit in but I didnt. Yep I’m basically done trying. This semester I told myself that was it, if I fail I’m done. I’ll just wealthmaxx and call it a day. Trying to fit in, chasing after girls, all that stupid bluepilled shit I tried to do I’m done.

Huh.. Personally you wouldn't even know I am level 2 autistic until I specifically mention it in a thread.
It always felt like in sped classes I was the outcast out of the retards, spergs and autists.

Last edited:
Aspiecels are literally fakecels :feelssus:

Aspiecels are literally fakecels :feelssus:
I disagree. Asperger's can be just as debilitating as autism. Asperger's only ever meant autism without language delays and cognitive disabilities. Studies suggest that many spergs are incels/nearcels.

Fake autists tend to be diagnosed in adulthood. Obviously not all are fake, but you will see a lot of people from this population doctor shopping or getting diagnosed just because their kids were. A lot of them also admit to being self-diagnosed. They tend to be foids and SJWs looking for another trendy identity to co-opt.

Last edited:

Yes, on one of my social media pictures there was a pic of me with a chick at a pool
Already mogs me into oblivion. Welcome to fakecels.is :reeeeee:

I disagree. Asperger's can be just as debilitating as autism. Asperger's only ever meant autism without language delays and cognitive disabilities. Studies suggest that most spergs are incels/nearcels.

Fake autists tend to be diagnosed in adulthood. Obviously not all are fake, but you will see a lot of people from this population doctor shopping or getting diagnosed just because their kids were. A lot of them also admit to being self-diagnosed. They tend to be foids and SJWs looking for another trendy identity to co-opt.
Interesting, it's pretty awkward to see those who don't struggle with major symptoms autists have be in the same classes that have a Grade 2-5 level of education while in a Grade 8-11 equivalent class. These students could also have cognitive disabilities but I'm unsure about that.

You know it's over when even you fail to socialize with even autistic people.

You know it's over when even you fail to socialize with even autistic people.

drink-water.gif

I suppose many here may simply diagnose themselves with such an affliction, when they simply have some sort of social awkwardness or form of high inhibition that is quite common for the average sub 5 male; such talks of being with foids and on such social media escape me, and even other NTcels cursed with the usual genetic physical unattractiveness... :feelsUgh:

I guess a lesser form of "autism" could be possible, and it doesn't exactly go against the standard definition of an "incel"; still, I'm always wary of such actions committed by those claiming to be subhumans, considering that most are locked off from such social endeavours from the usual mistreatment and contempt that compounds in social isolation and other issues with confidence/motivation. :feelssus:
That was @Edmund_Kemper, how the fuck does he have a bigger social life than me when he spends his time making Blackpill study posts?

He also has a corpse fucking fetish

This makes 0 sense, incels get friendzoned and people don't want anything from us but friendship (if they can stomach our genetically inferior looks). Simply having friends doesn't mean that you're having sex, otherwise the friendzone would be the sweetest place for men to hang out.

I disagree. Asperger's can be just as debilitating as autism. Asperger's only ever meant autism without language delays and cognitive disabilities. Studies suggest that many spergs are incels/nearcels.

To be fair, for decades Feminist psychologists for decades under-diagnosed girls to protect them from ever facing the discrimination male children face in the education system. My sister was diagnosed in her late 20's, I was diagnosed at age 5. Meanwhile I have a very wide friend circle, go out with lots of friends (today I had a birthday party before hanging out at another friend's house until late jn the evening, while I was drunk at another friend's house and came home after midnight), while my sister rarely interacts with anyone other than her government-funded social support group and reads fan fiction almost 24/7 and sleeps in all day.

The thing about Autism is that it's simply not a handicap for females, females choose to be alone, men are forced by their environment to be alone. Females are introverted and like to be quiet and not interact with others. Males are extroverted, love to talk, love to gossip and hang out all day. If you're socially excluded as a man it hurts like a knife, a toilet just shrugs it off because she doesn't care what anyone thinks of her.

Life as a man is cruel, a toilet's life is bliss from cradle to grave and no mental illness can ever make a toilet feel even a single percentage of the pain we men go through every day.

manlet inferiority complexes while being 6’2 in lifts. It just isn’t fair these guys get to make friends while I can’t.

To be fair, if you're 6'2 in lifts you're 5'10~5'11 without lifts so these men are exceptionally short where I'm from. Even in lifts.

As an actual non-NT I haven't done any of that shit.

If someone claims a developmental complication look not at what they say but how they live their life.

You spent 250 days on this forum.You are the real autist here

you also need to be nt to be able to buy drugs
these guys are just larping, auto diagnossed autists. probably just failed normies addicted to the internet