Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck do cucks tolerate being friends with females?

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Imagine being all the time with a girl you are not having sex with. You go with her to parties, to trips, to the beach etc. You just stand there like an idiot and witness her getting hit on by Chads while she keeps you around as her loyal dog, ready to do whatever her pussy dictates. It's emascualting af. And let's face it, they just stick around with her in the hopes that she might spread her legs. While they fap to her pics, she is getting ravaged by Chad. And despite knowing that, they still believe that it's all about personality and that they will get their fair share evetually. JFL.

They are living dead.

Because their end game is to have sex with them. However, they're wasting their times and its not going to work for them, because girls already have a head start using them as orbiters for their own goods.

They actually think they have a shot. Kek

because they are a disgrace for the human race

idkwattodowithlife said:
Because their end game is to have sex with them. However, they're wasting their times and its not going to work for them, because girls already have a head start using them as orbiters for their own goods.

I mentioned this in my post. Don't they know that if sex doesn't happen in the 1st date then it's over?

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
They actually think they have a shot. Kek

RIP

incelman said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
I mentioned this in my post. Don't they know that if sex doesn't happen in the 1st date then it's over?
Men are crazily driven to get sex because of our testosterone and libido. I'm sure a lot of would plan strategically over the long term, just to get a chance to have sex with them. Some women know and they just go along with it.

There's even a youtube video where a guy was asking "if women and men could be friends" he then asks the women if they think their male friends "likes" them and all of them actually answered "yes," but boy it was such a suicidefuel.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Men are crazily driven to get sex because of our testosterone and libido. I'm sure a lot of would plan strategically over the long term, just to get a chance to have sex with them. Some women know and they just go along with it.

There's even a youtube video where a guy was asking "if women and men could be friends" he then asks the women if they think their male friends "likes" them and all of them actually answered "yes," but boy it was such a suicidefuel.

I don't think anyone got laid with such a strategy. It's stupid and cucked.

incelman said:

Only historical known case of this strategy ever working, is the story of Elon Musk whose oneitis suddenly became attracted to him during a long beautiful platonic friendship in which he also coincidentally became a billionaire. Watchable in this short clip: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

modus_coperandi said:
Only historical known case of this strategy ever working, is the story of Elon Musk whose oneitis suddenly became attracted to him during a long beautiful platonic friendship in which he also coincidentally became a billionaire. Watchable in this short clip: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2wRvhbJIQQ

It was definately a coincidence he got rich

They think it's better than nothing, quelling their fear of being alone.

Reminder that when you see couples around you, plenty of them are cucks with no sexual contact like this.

I was one of these briefly in my college years. It's honestly better being a lonely incel rotting away.

Grotesque said:
They think it's better than nothing, quelling their fear of being alone.

Reminder that when you see couples around you, plenty of them are cucks with no sexual contact like this.

I was one of these briefly in my college years. It's honestly better being a lonely incel rotting away.

It's not a couple if there isn't sexual contact

incelman said:
It's not a couple if there isn't sexual contact
But we don't know that seeing them in public, or hearing Stacy blather on forever about her blissful relationships.

Grotesque said:
But we don't know that seeing them in public, or hearing Stacy blather on forever about her blissful relationships.

If they kiss they are a couple

Chillenyo said:
Only do it if the females ugly

Ugly females are even more chad thirsty.

incelman said:
If they kiss they are a couple

Ugly females are even more chad thirsty.

Thats not the point, the point is you dont give a damn about them

Chillenyo said:
Thats not the point, the point is you dont give a damn about them

I do

incelman said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
A friend of mine from uni managed to convert oneitis friendzone into wife

but she fucked ALOT of dudes before him, using him as shoulder to cry on
also she wasn't even hot, so we were all puzzled why she was his oneitis

but yeh he got there in the end

NekoStance said:
A friend of mine from uni managed to convert oneitis friendzone into wife

but she fucked ALOT of dudes before him, using him as shoulder to cry on
also she wasn't even hot, so we were all puzzled why she was his oneitis

but yeh he got there in the end

I don't belive it

Being friends with women would be perfectly fine and desirable if women had anything to "offer" - but they aren't funny, they aren't interesting, they aren't loyal, they aren't good comrades who help you no matter your socio-economical status, they don't have interesting opinions, they don't have interesting hobbies, everything they do, say, feel or think is BORING at best. At best. Because it's increasingly some feminist SJW shit about how oppressed they are etc. Women always pretend to be afraid of being reduced to their sexuality and men not caring about their character. But they should actually HOPE for men doing that because misogyny begins with men actually CARING about female character, female personality. They have a SHIT character, they are boring AT BEST and utterly disgusting rageful-tier nasty at worst. 

eUdkhS2.jpg

These shitfoids need to be stopped and men have to defend themselves against them. This is not about pussy this is about freedom from the gynocracy, freedom from being oppressed by females and their shit, their chains, their feminism, their rape and oppression hysteria.

incelman said:
I don't belive it

Well i can't exactly prove it now can I

up to you if you believe or not

NekoStance said:

Sex can't ahppen after that long

incelman said:
Sex can't ahppen after that long

I wasn't that good friends with him, I don't know if he had sex before her but I don't think so

he got with her a year or so after uni, so he was around 23 I think. He married her 25 or something.

NekoStance said:
I wasn't that good friends with him, I don't know if he had sex before her but I don't think so

he got with her a year or so after uni, so he was around 23 I think. He married her 25 or something.

Weird. Maybe they were a couple and you didnt  know

NekoStance said:

yes I can confirm

happened to one of my friends, but no marriage eh

the ways of SATAN are exploitation and manipulation with no remorse