Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel HOW THE FUCK DID THIS SUBHUMAN GET SO CLOSE TO THAT TOILET

If he was a chad with the jawline of a model, it would be the opposite of an ick. Women are repulsed by every single thing sub6 men do.

Instead of blatantly admitting they would rather get fucked by chad, their evil nature has them dig into the character of the sub6 man, checking your mail? ick. wearing flip flops? ick. hair gel? ick. but if chad does these things its considered cute, responsible, attractive. Its not about the things you do, not at all. It's about your fucking bones.

If he was a chad with the jawline of a model, it would be the opposite of an ick. Women are repulsed by every single thing sub6 men do.

Instead of blatantly admitting they would rather get fucked by chad, their evil nature has them dig into the character of the sub6 man, checking your mail? ick. wearing flip flops? ick. hair gel? ick. but if chad does these things its considered cute, responsible, attractive. Its not about the things you do, not at all. It's about your fucking bones.
That is the most infuriating thing about all this, just come out and say the truth, ugly guys are gross, hot guys are attractive. If every toilet came out and said this honestly I would want them a little bit less dead, based Assadcel.

That is the most infuriating thing about all this, just come out and say the truth, ugly guys are gross, hot guys are attractive. If every toilet came out and said this honestly I would want them a little bit less dead, based Assadcel.
Thanks brocel. Its fucking hilarious. Women genuinely believe in icks too, they believe it is an innate way of repelling them. This is how satanically women are programmed. Their brain does NOT EVEN PROCESS accountability and true honesty. They can't just tell you they want an attractive guy. They never will. It is evil.

Thanks brocel. Its fucking hilarious. Women genuinely believe in icks too, they believe it is an innate way of repelling them. This is how satanically women are programmed. Their brain does NOT EVEN PROCESS accountability and true honesty. They can't just tell you they want an attractive guy. They never will. It is evil.
Fuck Al Assad you kafir

when I read the title I thought I was gonna watch an incel falling in a literal toilet :feelskek:

He is white thats why

Seems like a regular man for me.

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS SUBHUMAN GET SO CLOSE TO THAT TOILET​

that's probably only guy she could get in a High school now is waiting for excuse to dump his ass and hoe around.

Watched it twice but dont get it. What am i supposed to be seeing?

Dudes chin is recessed, you can tell he is close to incel teir looks

HOW THE FUCK DID THIS SUBHUMAN GET SO CLOSE TO THAT TOILET​

that's probably only guy she could get in a High school now is waiting for excuse to dump his ass and hoe around.
JBF strikes again

Deception is how they survived for so long against stronger men they been manipulating them for centuries, but little they know that they got played by the jews with made up bullshit called feminism which was invented to turn foids into 2nd Taxpayers, new perfect consumer that is too stupid to question anything and way to kill family unit which result in destabilized society (with less kids due hypergamy and boss bitch attitude) which is much easier to control and shape in any way or form their masters wants to be.

He's normie level plus he looks tall

How about try to have a personality and stop judging all women as as the same?? :feelsEhh:

She has to pump gas while the man plays on his phone, in a probable betabux relationship where she treats him like garbage.

It’s over for normies

They cant go a day without humiliating sub7 men