Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How the fuck did puberty give me downward eyes?

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
How does someone get fucked that bad over puberty? I've seen pictures when I was from 8-11, and I just want to fucking use the rope. How? How the fuck does your bone structure change that much in puberty? I've seen pics of me with great teeth. Normal sized forehead. Good eye area. Good jaw, and a normal sized chin. There was nothing fucking recessed on my fucking face.

And then all of a sudden I saw pics of me when I was 13...holy shit what the fuck? How many times did I get into a fucking car accident to look the way I did after? It makes no sense. How the fuck did somehow my jaw get tinier, my chin get tiner, and completely recessed, my teeth got bigger and more buck like? How the fuck did my forehead get even larger? It is Rihanna tier. How the hell did I get such an autistic voice? Literally a slow...slightly slurring voice. I sound as if I have down syndrome. Completely subhuman. And then the best part is that somehow puberty fucking changed my eye area. I used to have a normal eye area. The eyes were straight. Somehow they got fucking crooked in puberty. The eyes literally went down wards as if my face is fucking melting. Nobody in my family has this issue, so what the fuck? What the fuck happened? In just 2 years. I don't understand.

What a cruel existence.

What you're describing is a negative canthal tilt (NCT). You can get it corrected with a canthoplasty.

I looked ugly as a child so I didn't lose much

Ryo Hazuki said:
What you're describing is a negative canthal tilt (NCT). You can get it corrected with a canthoplasty.
But how do you randomly get it?

Puberty hit you like a truck.

Relevant video, see how this kid is affected by puberty in a few months and changes completely:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/mXjFMX-uhzk?t=163[/video]
(Go to 2:43)

Alex_Bones said:
Puberty hit you like a truck.

Relevant video, see how this kid is affected by puberty in a few months and changes completely:
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/mXjFMX-uhzk?t=163[/video]
(Go to 2:43)

giphy.gif

anincelforlifelol said:
But how do you randomly get it?

There are several variables at play but excessive downward bone growth is most likely the culprit.

And you didn't "randomly" get it.  You were genetically predispositioned to develop this way.  It's similar to big noses with dorsal humps and hanging columellas.  You don't develop these things until puberty, which is why you never see 10 year olds with noses like that.

anincelforlifelol said:
How does someone get fucked that bad over puberty? I've seen pictures when I was from 8-11, and I just want to fucking use the rope. How? How the fuck does your bone structure change that much in puberty? I've seen pics of me with great teeth. Normal sized forehead. Good eye area. Good jaw, and a normal sized chin. There was nothing fucking recessed on my fucking face.

And then all of a sudden I saw pics of me when I was 13...holy shit what the fuck? How many times did I get into a fucking car accident to look the way I did after? It makes no sense. How the fuck did somehow my jaw get tinier, my chin get tiner, and completely recessed, my teeth got bigger and more buck like? How the fuck did my forehead get even larger? It is Rihanna tier. How the hell did I get such an autistic voice? Literally a slow...slightly slurring voice. I sound as if I have down syndrome. Completely subhuman. And then the best part is that somehow puberty fucking changed my eye area. I used to have a normal eye area. The eyes were straight. Somehow they got fucking crooked in puberty. The eyes literally went down wards as if my face is fucking melting. Nobody in my family has this issue, so what the fuck? What the fuck happened? In just 2 years. I don't understand.

What a cruel existence.

your bone structure didn't change. you are missing bone from your face. recessed orbital rims and cheekbones cause the skin around the eyes to droop. these two features are very common in women which is why women commonly have very positively tilted eyes.

ex.
1447052491327.jpg

no bones sagging face that will worsen with age.

nghhHOe.jpg

look at how the bones support the eyes

incel said:

ex.
1447052491327.jpg

no bones sagging face that will worsen with age.
Even Eggman has a better eye area than me, and he doesn't have negative canthal tilt like me. I am the most subhuman person ever. Where the fuck is the gun to blow my brains out?

your bone structure didn't change. you are missing bone from your face. recessed orbital rims and cheekbones cause the skin around the eyes to droop. these two features are very common in women which is why women commonly have very positively tilted eyes.

ex.
1447052491327.jpg

no bones sagging face that will worsen with age.

nghhHOe.jpg

look at how the bones support the eyes
Only few mm of bones