Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion how the FUCK did he ascend

Idk probably fame but it's an exception anyway and I we don't know what he has to go through in this relationship the "contract" he signed

He was lucky enough. For most trucels like him it's indeed giga-over

white and he got fame

Mogs me, but she will leave him the moment she get's a better looking guy.
This certainly won't last.

Qwhite interesting tallfag you got there

She will leave him soon. Every girl who messages "famous" "forever alone" youtubers (Just James, Brendio, this guy...) to become their e-gf does the same thing, the guy develops severe oneitis & threatens to rope almost every time after they break up. Those girls all share the same type of mental disorder.

Last edited:
Jfl if you think they are having regular sex:lul::lul::lul:

she an ugly ass white hoe :feelskek:
i would much rather stay a virgin than fucking a snow white-man ass foid
) where he basically describes being an incel his entire life, and now this dude has a fucking girlfriend? how

for those of you who don't know, there is this youtuber known as "Never Give Up", most well known for his video "being ugly: my experience" (
View: https://youtu.be/1n5nOEJtrYA
) where he basically describes being an incel his entire life, and now this dude has a fucking girlfriend? how?View attachment 527966

he's a white guy with the potential to become a very popular influencer
fakecel alert

imagine being a living laughing stock just to have a foid out of pity

He got very famous on youtube. Status can work miracles.
His girlfriend is not beautiful but not even that ugly. I would be more than happy with a gf like that. Unfortunately I can't affort it with my SMV :feelsrope:
it's called being a tall white guy
I am also a tall white guy

Status > Looks

Remember that YOU STUPID AUTISTIC FUKZ

White + Height + Fame = a tale as old as time. :society:
LOL I dont know about Height but this dude has no frame. He is weak as fuck and his neck is also super narrow so thats a sign of bad genetics.

We all know the reason. Thsis bitch felt sorry for him, and he has money. When the money runs out she will go to a corporate chadlite

and he has money.
artworks-000605120581-0gvh46-t500x500.jpg

his vid has millions of views. she’s his looksmatch

"Like I care. Ugly bitch. Nobody would go near your ugly ass."

"I like you Mr. Incel, I want to be your girlfriend."

"You're so amazing! Beautiful! I'll love you forever!"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman:

100 :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. ugly af foid
Fakecels everywhere. Highkey based thou. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
not fakecel if ur dick can't get hard to a foid. Also not like this foid would take us even if we wanted her.
Honestly not exactly ugly. She's a low tier normie. Plus seems good in other ways. Volcel if you wouldn't.
U sex drive mog me. I wouldn't fuck her even if paid

Dude made a video which kinda blew out which garnered him the sympathy of thousands of people, he was basically begging how many foids to take him and you're surprised? I'm sure that if I did the same at least one foid would take me out of pity, but that requires being low inhib, and besides I'm not ready to throw away my dignity just yet.
And sniffing sweaty feet toes is dignified? :feelssus:

he already had a gf for 7 years that cucked him HARD, when ur ugly you take what u can get i guess.. i wouldnt allow myself to be cucked for that long tho
Confidence
showers, hobbies, etc

She's ugly too. Doesn't count

They have since broken up

She's ugly too. Doesn't count

Exactly, most of us could also get foids who are too hideous to be dicked down by chads or even normies. Unfortunately, being ugly doesn’t mean you’ll be attracted to people who are ugly like yourself. Whether you are ugly or attractive, we are all attracted to good-looking people.